Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Giga Pet giveaway
Jun 28, 2008

You're Not Welcome?
I really love Joe Mande. His bit about going to a taping of a talk show baked is legit amazing. Also Mike Birbiglia's specials are always hilarious and he's pretty good at making audience interaction not drag forever. Seconding Neal Brennan, that special was so good and really interesting. Chris Gethard's special 'Career Suicide' is similar and sad-dope. Comedy roolz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giga Pet giveaway
Jun 28, 2008

You're Not Welcome?

Boywhiz88 posted:

Joe is great! I've seen his set like 3 times and am still excited about his special. My bro was a year ahead of him in high school and were super into comedy together. Actually, that same brother is the guy who gets called out for being late in Mike Birbiglia's latest special.

That's hilarious! Did you watch Joe's netflix thing? I didn't love the framing device but that set still kills and he gave a great shout out to Seattle for being pussies about a chunk. :woop:

Also I'm sorry about your buddy, this is quite a bit after your initial comment but I hope that anniversary went as well as it could have for you and you're doin' alright.

• Locked thread