Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
So I guess that's the correction that Newcomb had due.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

Kirios posted:

Atlanta Braves are...probably better than the Giants this year? Maybe?

The NL is loving atrocious and the Braves get a bunch of games against the East in particular. They're also coming off a long run against bad teams that's inflated the record, and facing a long run against good ones (the Phillies aside) that will deflate it again. And not a moment too soon, either, since otherwise the front office might be tempted to trade to stay in the race, and undo a lot of the good of the last few years.

I can't answer you about Freeman to third though, that is clearly a bad idea from the start and they need to trade Adams already.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Swap Jaime Garcia for scraps, restore Kris Medlen to the Braves rotation.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Why is the Nats-Braves game delayed? See storms maybe on the way but seems like they could be playing.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Johan Camargo drives in Kurt Suzuki to give the Braves a lead over the Nats. Not something I would've expected to see this season...

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Eltoasto posted:

Hooray Freddie with 1k hits :toot:

Man, I was worried about the wrist injury, but he's just as hot coming off the DL.

Missed him so much, the big lug.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Freddie Freeman remains the best.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Ah, that Braves bullpen

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Just got back from shouting down Klansmen, this is a nice scoreline to see.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Cute and also I'm way more interested in anything Acuna does today than what the parent club fails to do https://twitter.com/cespedesbbq/status/884114287198916616

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

oh hey Freddie

• Locked thread