Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

let me you tell about a girl named Bayleyna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

35 isn't really that old to retire

It is for a woman wrestler they already wanted to make wear a mask.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

35 sounded young to me too but that's 7 years from now. I don't blame Bayley for wanting to be done by 2024, especially since she has other passions.

Women wrestlers usually retire well before the men anyway, and I'm sure it helps them live longer

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
A good Raw and the return of Big Match John to SDL, what a time to be alive.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

sounded to me like someone new scripted the promos last night, they were all a definite step up from what they've been doing lately

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
the raw was actually really good and has been the last couple of weeks and the poster who said they were actually shocked they are excited for GBoF I feel the same way as well

smackdown can turn around if there's a fashion police skit w john cena helping find the real guys

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

Aphrodite posted:

They did the rest of the match like a regular tag instead of anything like a handicap match, so that would seem to say legit to me.

Actually got to hang with Bayley at a barcade after the show. Other than the fact she seemed mentally miserable she was physically fine.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Happy America Day to all my shitposting friends.

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v18098980mCjnb74W

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et46JsxFJwI

Gotta be honest, I've really come around on this PPV name. A/V guys just knockin' it out of the park.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

kinetic77 posted:

Actually got to hang with Bayley at a barcade after the show. Other than the fact she seemed mentally miserable she was physically fine.

No wonder they aren't pushing her, can't even sell her injury!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aphrodite posted:

No wonder they aren't pushing her, can't even sell her injury!

kinetic77 posted:

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

kinetic77 posted:

she was physically fine.

did u look at her face tho

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

MotU posted:

did u look at her face tho

I did. She is quite pretty when she doesn't have a side pony.

Mikaze is decent at Tekken. That's my post Raw report.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i hate that referee. VERY DISTRACTING!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I don't feel like the referees should be allowed to mingle with the superstars. If we don't keep them separate they might develop biases.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aphrodite posted:

I don't feel like the referees should be allowed to mingle with the superstars. If we don't keep them separate they might develop biases.

The FIA needs to have a word with the wwe. Weird things are going on IMO

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Aphrodite posted:

he's got top star eyebrows though

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012

VJeff posted:

Gotta be honest, I've really come around on this PPV name. A/V guys just knockin' it out of the park.

GREAT BALLS OF FIRE is probably the most inspiring things the production guys have had to work with in years.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Lol pulling Rocket League as a sponsor for "Great Balls of Fire" is clever

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
When is rocket league going to add a wrestling car collection. I definitely want one of the wcw nascars, the dungeon of doom monster truck, and eddie's low rider

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

schweens posted:

When is rocket league going to add a wrestling car collection. I definitely want one of the wcw nascars, the dungeon of doom monster truck, and eddie's low rider

You seem to be missing the obvious Braun Strowman Ambulance

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the jbl is poopy car comes first and then you can have your petty squabbles

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

My buddy is an extra on tonight's Smackdown and he sent me this video of how they are passing the time before the show. Two staff members are having a sumo match with Rich Swann announcing and Cena as the ref. Apparently everyone in the locker room is out to watch. Smackdown seems like fun to work at.

I'd like to share the video he sent but I'm too dumb to know how to post it.

kinetic77 fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Jul 4, 2017

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

kinetic77 posted:

My buddy is an extra on tonight's Smackdown and he sent me this video of how they are pass long the time before the show. Two staff members are having a sumo match with Rich Swann announcing and Cena as the ref. Apparently everyone in the locker room is out to watch. Smackdown seems like fun to work at.

I feel like there's a group of wrestlers on the roster who are only employed because they're John Cena's friends.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Today marks that grim day in 1993 when Yokozuna humiliated the United States of America when not a single, solitary wrestler was able to bodyslam him. This marked the end of the American Experiment and the ultimate triumph of Imperial Japan. All was los-WAIT A MINUTE!!!! :aaa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaudmIxBA40

:smug::hf::patriot:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

VJeff posted:

WHY THE gently caress DOESNT BRAUN HAVE A COOL LOGO?!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

kinetic77 posted:

My buddy is an extra on tonight's Smackdown and he sent me this video of how they are passing the time before the show. Two staff members are having a sumo match with Rich Swann announcing and Cena as the ref. Apparently everyone in the locker room is out to watch. Smackdown seems like fun to work at.

Save to your phone, upload to YouTube, share YouTube link

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Who quits first, Rusev or Lana

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

very decent smackdown

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Smackdown results added to the OP, though the really important information is contained in the following quote:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Chris James 2 posted:

Who quits first, Rusev or Lana
Hopefully Lana since she is awful

Jerusalem posted:

Smackdown results added to the OP, though the really important information is contained in the following quote:
I was disappointed Fandango didn't use Chloroform on Tye

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
How Lana made it this long after the leaked engagement thing is baffling to me. Honestly shocked she's still there

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

mkay0 posted:

How Lana made it this long after the leaked engagement thing is baffling to me. Honestly shocked she's still there

she's on total divas

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

achillesforever6 posted:

Hopefully Lana since she is awful

I was disappointed Fandango didn't use Chloroform on Tye

Why would Fandango have chloroform?

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

dromal phrenia posted:

she's on total divas

Women come and go from that show every season

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I'm excited for the potential of a storyline where TAMINA teaches someone else how to wrestle properly

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

#ajstyleswienerchallenge

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

schweens posted:

My pitch:

Rocket League but on water so I can use the Hulk Hogan Inflatable Raft.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Looking at that picture I spent a good ten seconds wondering when Taya Valkyrie had joined the WWE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DangerDummy! posted:

Looking at that picture I spent a good ten seconds wondering when Taya Valkyrie had joined the WWE.

The direct cut to Renee Young after this segment was amazing.

• Locked thread