Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turd Herder
May 21, 2008

BALLCOCK BALLCOCK BALLCOCK BALLCOCK

Blazing Zero posted:

if you can, i recommend it

but I got my Albion catheter ordered. And will have a medical professional install it near launch to make me the most proficient goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
post the link to that albion branded catheter? thanks in advance

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I only play games that have their own branded soap to encourage people to bathe, I assume this game is already ahead of the curve and has a whole hygiene line?

vrath
Jul 6, 2015

Buy 1 get 1 bottle of Lysol FREE!
Auth Please

vrath fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Jul 6, 2017

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

*Camera pans in from stage left. An obese manchild is furiously tapping on an iPhone screen while talking into a headset*

Man: Yeah, I'm married. *pauses for other end of the conversation* you'd do that for me?

*Wife enters stage center from staircase, looks furious*

Wife: Who are you talking to at 3 in the morning?

Man: It's forge from Albion goons.

*Wife grumbles and snatches headset visibly irritated*

Wife: Well, FORGE, from ALBION GOONS, what are you wearing?!

*Shot swaps to scene of Forge, in the nude, covered in Cheeto dust and Totinos crumbs, furiously tapping a somewhat smaller tablet screen*

Forge: T6 plate

*Shot swaps back to wife and manchild. Wife covers headset mic and glares at husband*

Wife: She sounds hideous!

Man: Well she is a goon!

*Laugh track plays, followed by Seinfeld outro*

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
Time to end the thread and make a new one because that's the peak right there.

TipsyMcStagger
Apr 13, 2013

This isn't where
I parked my car...
What is this? did AO finally get good and become the new UO?

Am I going to relive by glory days of being a teenager back in pre-trammel UO?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Charles Bukowski posted:

Please don't.

E: Why do people mention you frequently in the china games/snail mmo threads? I knoe I've played a few games with you.

Alex buys in on all of the bad MMOs, dumping a lot of cash on them.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Could be worse. He could be suxpool.

SCROTEBUSTIN
Sep 2, 2008

"the asslicker" of fyad
Installing. I played this way back in the earlier betas, gave up when I realised that the wipe schedule was multiple years.

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
I want something good to die for...to make it beautiful to live

Charles Bukowski posted:

Could be worse. He could be suxpool.

the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Great news guys: my toddler just signed on as our guild's official stone gatherer! I'm compensating her with continued room and board. Can I get a goon tee in size 3T?

forge
Feb 26, 2006
Remember Ruggan you can upgrade all mats for free now at the base.

3 T2 = 1 T3
4 T3 = 1 T4
5 T4 = 1 T5
etc

So get your toddler cracking! Put them in a T2 zone and 2393259832218 T2 later we'll have 1 T8.

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

forge posted:

3 T2 = 1 T3
4 T3 = 1 T4
5 T4 = 1 T5
etc

So get your toddler cracking! Put them in a T2 zone and 2393259832218 T2 later we'll have 1 T8.

Can we please refer to this as "Upcycling" from now on just to trigger people

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

forge posted:

3 T2 = 1 T3
4 T3 = 1 T4
5 T4 = 1 T5
etc

You know as poo poo as it is out in black with no T2. I do like that the game makes it so no mats ever become useless.

SebastianK
Dec 4, 2011

Congratulations
hello I need an auth

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

SebastianK posted:

hello I need an auth

Did you join the AC discord? I don't see you

e: Assuming you are SebK?

vermeul
Sep 14, 2014

Free Acid
Need Auth let the grindcuck begin

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

vermeul posted:

Need Auth let the grindcuck begin

Verm?

Please post your dicksword name tia

forge
Feb 26, 2006

SebastianK posted:

hello I need an auth

who are you in discord? didn't see you in the list..

forge
Feb 26, 2006
@blazing it seems random pubbies want to join the guild after watching some of the people in AwfulCompany streaming..

This is our time for form the interview committee.. lets do it friend.

[10:54 AM] bigcracker: Hey I was just watching a one of the Awful Company streamers for albion and was looking to join. Was reading the welcome messages and didn't know it was a gay/bi guild. Do you guys accept people who aren't?

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

forge posted:

[10:54 AM] bigcracker: Hey I was just watching a one of the Awful Company streamers for albion and was looking to join. Was reading the welcome messages and didn't know it was a gay/bi guild. Do you guys accept people who aren't?
I wouldn't.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Ruggan posted:

Great news guys: my toddler just signed on as our guild's official stone gatherer! I'm compensating her with continued room and board. Can I get a goon tee in size 3T?

Exploitation begins at home.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Gluttony and I had a frank discussion today and I believe we have made great progress for our two peoples. May this everlasting peace be followed by the owning of scrubs. God bless Albion Online.

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer
AC is accepting of all types and genders. If you want to identify as a fork and be electronsexual thats cool and fine.

AC is accepting all new recruits up until release - it has built up a substantial member base and bad apples get weeded out actively (as well as never-log-inners).

If you are looking for a *~*:^%*safe space*%^:*~* then Awful Company probably isn't for you, you loving basement dwelling cheeto covered unemployed nerd.

Racism / serious anti-LGBwhatever the acronym is now rhetoric is dealt with swiftly because we are in 2017 after all.

Ghetto Wizard
Aug 11, 2007
Auth me daddy GluttonySD :v:

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

Charles Bukowski posted:

Gluttony and I had a frank discussion today and I believe we have made great progress for our two peoples. May this everlasting peace be followed by the owning of scrubs. God bless Albion Online.

together, both cis scum breeders and non-breeders alike will exert our goon penniesses on Albion.

FormerFatty fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Jul 6, 2017

Numinous
May 20, 2001

College Slice
In my continued downward spiral I have upgraded my preorder, joined the goon discord, and am considering taking a day off of work...

This can only end in tears and piles of socks.

Could use an auth gents.

SCROTEBUSTIN
Sep 2, 2008

"the asslicker" of fyad
auth me up lads scrotebustin on all platforms

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Did they ever put fishing in?

forge
Feb 26, 2006
If by fishing you mean fishing for tears, yes. We should give a bounty of guild silver to the first person who gets threatened with SWAT, think ivy wont last time. I've seen a picture so I know its a after release thing.

Also nearly 100 people have signed up, thanks!

If you haven't yet please do so..

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdFIrtkUzKtBA3IUUmzzjEtPupDMKL90mnOq-YGU6yP0AzbKg/viewform

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

You didn't give me a PvP option of just loving tell me what we're short on, but that's obviously going to change since numbers will most likely rapidly drop off (and might include me, I've stuck around for most or all of the earlier betas, but hosed off pretty quickly in the later longer ones).

I like healing mans, but a healer isn't very useful in a 3 man roaming gank that tend to happen at 3AM, which are also some of the more profitable ones. I'll probably end up with healing and something that slows, are bows still good for the ranged stacking snare? I think they got rid of same type stacking but maybe they got rid of it. I remember slowing horses to under walk speed with a group and it was hilarious.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm basically going to follow people around and be a healbot for the time that i play.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I can't decide if I want to healbot with holy staff or DPS with a crossbow because crossbow is kind of cool in this game.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!
I like grindy mmos

also something about auth

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

pixaal posted:

You didn't give me a PvP option of just loving tell me what we're short on, but that's obviously going to change since numbers will most likely rapidly drop off (and might include me, I've stuck around for most or all of the earlier betas, but hosed off pretty quickly in the later longer ones).

I like healing mans, but a healer isn't very useful in a 3 man roaming gank that tend to happen at 3AM, which are also some of the more profitable ones. I'll probably end up with healing and something that slows, are bows still good for the ranged stacking snare? I think they got rid of same type stacking but maybe they got rid of it. I remember slowing horses to under walk speed with a group and it was hilarious.

We should have a pretty endless supply of players to PVP with for roams around the clock #goonDream

Healing is obviously very important but we will have to make a determination once we get the final numbers on whether or not a certain role is needed. We will also strongly suggest that non-PVPers go a certain type of weapon(frost) that will basically become the newb militia weapon for Awful Company -- think EvE tacklers but in AO it might be frost mages.

I think unless you are planning on being a GvG(5v5) player, your choice of weapon wont be as crucial to nail down right away... just remember, we are goons, we will be zerging and ganking ;)

forge
Feb 26, 2006
msg me on discord if you still need a auth.

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
I want something good to die for...to make it beautiful to live

pixaal posted:

cool thing about a 3am roaming gank crew is you only really need a t4 weapon for the first couple months. roll heals or whatever you want, and you can unlock a side weapon in 30 minutes to kill people with. for small gank crews you definitely want something with a movement buff for running down horses and such. double bladed staff, claws, daggers are all great options.

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
auth as macdonal ta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I completely forgot I dumped a hundo into this game a while ago.