Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
datingvolcanoes
Jan 22, 2006

getting real tired of your shit, steve
I just finished my rewatch of Capaldi, and since there are a few weeks to go, I’m finally taking the plunge with BritBox and beginning Classic Who, starting with An Unearthly Child. I’m sure it’ll be a bumpy ride as I move through, but I already love Hartnell and Susan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

datingvolcanoes
Jan 22, 2006

getting real tired of your shit, steve

Bicyclops posted:

I was in the middle of this and got up to the Fifth Doctor's era, but the I got Super Mario Odyssey, so it'll be some time before I finish. It was really good to see Tom Baker again.

I’m just now pushing my way through the end of Hartnell’s first season. It’s definitely close to what I expected, but I’m still surprised so much is already established. I love Hartnell’s Doctor and Carole Ann Ford’s Susan. I understand why Capaldi wanted to bring her back now.

• Locked thread