Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Decided to check out this thread after seeing the GDQ run of this game the other day.

In your first set of scans from Nintendo Power, one page appears twice while some other page seems to be missing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

IGgy IGsen posted:

Ooops, that sailed past my radar. Should be fixed now. Thanks!

WOW! YOU'VE DONE IT!

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

I mean, in the little amount of batting sports we did in high school, I found out I'm terrible at them because I can't hit a ball for the life of me.

I'm quite sure that I could still swing a bat to hit a human-sized octopus, though.

• Locked thread