Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

KildarX posted:

I swear to you it's the outside of the perimeter that needs to burn. A lot of the middle of Atlanta is redeemable I promise!

No city needs more than one street with the same loving name. I'm pretty sure there are three in Atlanta named Peachtree and I swear to god I think two of them intersect.

Raze the city.

(spare the aquarium)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
If you like books, use code PrimeBooks17 for $5 any order over $15.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

hello new iphone lockscreen

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
My favorite part about the NG in Katrina were the stories I heard, like the firefights between NOLA PD and the National Guard because the Guard guys came upon cops looting abandoned houses.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Vasudus posted:

Isn't moon dust like insanely dangerous because it's basically aerosol razorblades?

Turns out ground up moon rocks are pure poison. I am deathly ill.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

For all his support of veterans, I want him to see a VA physician. I want a VA cancer doc walking into his hospital room, telling him it will be at least a month before they can stuff his head in a catscan tube and give him opiate painkillers until they call to confirm his next appointment in six months.

Then I want them to accidentally mix up his records, give him a prostate exam and expose him to some mutant form of hepatitis because the previous examiner forgot a step in the cleaning procedures.

Finally, he can die in a VA ER waiting area after six hours of waiting for basic triage.

To be fair, he's also a retiree, so he'd hit up Tricare way before going to the VA and I wouldn't blame him.

But yeah, a .mil doc is gonna accidentally cut out a golf ball-sized piece of healthy brain tissue instead of the tumor and call it a day.

Or open up the wrong side of his skull and decide "gently caress it, I'm already in" and try to get the tumor from the other side.

Or leave surgical tools inside his head.

Or his car keys.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

orange juche posted:

I'm just laughing thinking of using a melon ball scooper as a surgical tool

Surgeon Simulator is not a joke.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Oompa loompa doompety doo
I've got a perfect puzzle for you
Oompa loompa doompety dee
Get hosed Mooch.

I'm not good at this.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

TBeats posted:

She is goddamn scary looking

She looks like she's about to unhinge her jaw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Blind Rasputin posted:

Did we fly a bunch of bombers over NK today as a show of force? Is that a good idea? It also seems.. Like an empty threat to me.

If they flew over NK with impunity, I'd argue that's not really an empty threat.

Though I doubt they actually flew over NK.

• Locked thread