Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Finally they get someone. Just hope they can nail the ring leaders this hard.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Cruisers and destroyers are also key to carrier defense so I don't think the comparison with subs is apt. Each is in fact filling a different role

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Conservative social media hasn't made a peep about reince (though I've seen a few geniuses in the comments suggest he was the source of the leak so good riddance). Instead it's all headlines about how badass it is to have three Marine generals in the administration

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
I don't even get it. What's the sick burn supposed to be? A reference to the supposed massive number of votes cast by dead people? Hopefully someone calls him on some religious hypocrisy, mocking the deceased like that

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Lmao his exclusive joke writer, chip hinkelman, is in the retweets defending him. Top retweet tho is some dude pointing out how they have a higher voter turnout than the US and other good poo poo

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Best fuckin post in a while right here. Double whammy.

I hope someone does follow up reports on joe in prison :allears:

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Two Finger posted:

I'd love to have a chat to someone who still thinks the Trump admin is a normal, well-run entity.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/214349/trump-averaged-higher-job-approval-states.aspx

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Internet Wizard posted:

Tomi Lahren, while debating about the evils of Obamacare, admitted that she has health insurance right now because Obamacare lets her stay on her parents' plan.

Link me pleeeeease

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
http://mashable.com/2017/07/31/tomi-lahren-obamacare-chelsea-handler/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
MY mind automatically plays the Grover from Sesame Street tent collapsing gif every time I see this mentioned

• Locked thread