Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

at the date posted:

"She persisted, we resisted" is good because it reminds American voters of the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee, who continues to enjoy widespread popularity.

"I mean, have you seen the other guys?" is also good because it explicitly reiterates the passive, negative messaging of the 2016 election, which paid dividends for Democratic candidates up and down the ticket

On the other hand, "Make Congress Blue Again" is nice because it really hammers home the point that the Democratic party has no message, not even four original words.

But I've gotta say my favorite is "Resist & Persist," with its tone of resignation and implied acceptance of the status quo coupled with that cursive ampersand evoking an invitation to a gay wedding in the Hamptons. (Not to mention that eye-catching yellow!)

The Democratic Party: now on Etsy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Awaiting video of our president making a face and spitting out the beer

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

facialimpediment posted:

Way too big and boring of an article, you'll have to incognito mode it. I recapped it halfway decent and there are no good money/comedy paragraphs.

Also, can someone tell me how the gently caress a confederate flag gets to Poland?

https://twitter.com/stevenportnoy/status/882907743673298944

Same way a swastika makes it to America? Bigotry crosses borders and Poland is far from out of the woods when it comes to nationalism.

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

shame on an IGA posted:

so lemme get this straight lard dipped bullets are cool and good but getting shot by a transwarrior is too offensive to radical islamic sensibilities

The lunatic from Texas is partially correct, but not in the way he thinks :v: It's not ISIS but Russia that produces propaganda against countries with homosexual and transsexual troops http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/latvia-propaganda-1.4162612

quote:

A website with the same name as a prominent Russian news program has re-published infamous photos of convicted killer Russell Williams, a former commander in Canada's air force, posing in women's underwear, suggesting the Canadian military is full of homosexuals and shouldn't be counted on by Latvians.

Canadian commanders had been warned to expect a barrage of negative Russian propaganda over this mission.

The article appeared on a Russian-language news site called Vesti.lv, which is also the name of a TV news show in Russia.

The story mocks Canada's military mission in Latvia with the headline, "The Gay Battlegroup: NATO has dug into Latvia."

It goes on to say that the U.S. has the only worthwhile military in the Baltics and all the others — including Canada — are "deeply comical."

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/12-u-s-paratroopers-hospitalized-after-night-jump-romania-n785726

The fake failing NBC news reports an "accident" where 12 (out of 500) paratroopers were hospitalized (with minor injuries) during a night jump

i mainly mention this because we got a lot of calls asking about casualties today and we were all "wtf"

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Where did this insane poo poo about Ukraine come from? I remember some idiot Fox News story about an ethnic Ukraine DNC dude, but it is hilarious that anyone would try and hold one up to the other

next-level conspiracy poo poo: did Russia come up with this to pit Trump against Ukraine, or is this an incredible own goal

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

hahahahahaha

oh man

"donald trump, what happened to your promise to ___________________________"

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

If you don't read the airpower thread esp. regarding the recent North Korea stuff, now is a decent time to start

Summary: shiiiiiit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Hot Karl Marx posted:

https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/890495682867585024

its like he's trying really hard to get into twitter comedy and it gets worse every time

welp i'm visiting a graveyard in a foreign country, which according to my religion is traditionally a sacred ground and even otherwise is a place of peaceful rest for the bodies of hundreds of people I don't know, time to make a political joke of it

• Locked thread