Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Zeris posted:

I will eat any fried chicken no matter how bad it is. I loving love that poo poo.

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

orange juche posted:

There are 6 major ones, and one intersection has 3 of them coming together in a massive pile of gently caress.

If you're curious there are 71 "Peachtree Street"s in Atlanta.

I hit that loving intersection 2 weeks after getting my license shortly after my GPS had gone batshit (probably because of all the loving peachtree streets). I was never a fan of Atlanta, but that day cemented my utter hatred for it forever.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Midjack posted:

Someone, maybe here, once described the song as "the plane carrying Lynyrd Skynyrd crashed on Warren Zevon's grave and Kid Rock machine gunned the survivors as they crawled from the wreckage."

:perfect:

gently caress Kid Rock, I've never liked that greasy douchebag.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/CBSEveningNews/status/889927706623827968

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

BigDave posted:

Very simply, the President & the White House knows where their policy positions are at all times. The President and his staff knows this because they know where Obama's positions were not. By subtracting where their policy's are from where Obama's were not, or where Obama was from where they are(whichever is greater), it obtains a press release, or tweet. The President uses tweets to generate commands to drive the GOP from a policy position where it is to a policy position where it isn't, and arriving at a position where it wasn't, it now is.

:golfclap: I appreciate this post

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Get hosed to death in a burning dumpster you turtle-faced piece of poo poo.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/891005850420224001

:catstare:

The president just advocated for more police brutality. I'm not surprised, I'm just angry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Smiling Jack posted:

page 88 :godwin: all nazis must die

• Locked thread