Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

bird food bathtub posted:

From within? Eeeeeh.

If you want to disrupt the NRA from without just start up Black Panthers 2: Gun Rights Boogaloo and watch racist white people freak the gently caress out about "hey maybe we SHOULD restrict the second amendment". Of course they'll only push for solution that secure the existence of their people and a future for their children but it's a start that can be pushed into other legislative approaches.

You're being ironic, right? In the full knowledge that it was Black Panthers 1, black vets with gun touting the 2nd amendment that scared the basically static NRA into the super death lobby they are today?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Waroduce posted:

I was on Oklahoma one time and I saw a pregnant women by cigs and two handles of vodka, get in the car and drive off.

Maybe they weren't for her.....

If you didn't run after the car screaming MARRRRY MEEEEE you're doing it wrong.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Godholio posted:

No. There's a decent cigar bar and a dueling piano bar downtown. And a good movie theater in Moore that was heavily damaged by the EF-5 tornado in '13 but has since reopened. Otherwise, keep flying over.

Don't hold your breath.

The Warren? It's F5 rated baby, it sheltered people during that monsta

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Godholio posted:

Well, it lost a huge portion of its roof and part of a wall, so I don't know what to tell you. It certainly survived better than the hospital a block away. On the news I saw a car sitting in the waiting room that I'd been in a couple months earlier.

A mile north and it would've wiped my empty house off the face of the earth and my financial situation would be much better today for it.

I was working for Integris then. Their Southwest Medical hospital on Western has probably the best E.R. in the metro. Think working poor neighborhoods. I loved those E.R. folks.

edit- that woman whose husband was literally ripped from her arms into the sky was a friend and ex co-worker of my wife. I went to see her the next morning to let my wife & co-workers know how she was doing.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Sergg posted:

*Oompa loompahs burst into WH Press Room and start dragging away Spicer*

"What do you get, when you tell a big fib?
Inauguration crowds were not really that big.
Chew gum all day and get terribly mad.
Yelling at press is undig-nif-ied. SAD!
Back. To. The. Reserves. With. You.

Oompah loompah doopity dee
If you are smart you'll listen to me
Women will play you on SNL dude
Unlike the oompah loompah doopity doo!"

*they somersault away carrying Spicer*
"DOOPITY DOO!"

Hahahaha

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

suboptimal posted:

It's basically this

But with a dumbass girl who just killed her sister.

Each generation seeks to define itself with new, original parameters of stupid

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Woof Blitzer posted:

Old lady dies in bathroom in 114F heat. You do the math

Condolences.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

we had a little scuffle in southeast asia in the 60s to the early 70s. John McCain participated in that

If by participated you mean he lost a jet, yeah.

edit

Mr. Nice! posted:

If he only he had been as concerned with keeping his planes in the air.

durn golnit

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

cowboy elvis posted:

We can survive four years of Trump hiring the dumbest motherfuckers who all want to fight amongst themselves.

Yeah, but we won't want to

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Pine Cone Jones posted:

Be the Cincinnatus we need.

I think there's another Oompa Loompa ditty rhyming Mattis and Cincinattus in there (I'm on hiatus)

Hahahaha

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Balls have zero to me too, frankly

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

shyduck posted:

I'm more concerned (I can't use that word the same way now) about how China, or anybody else on the opposite end of these rants that aren't involved in the day-to-day of Washington might handle these tweets. Like is China doing the same thing, thinking Trump is just larding off and it'll amount to nothing? I have a feeling they do, since everybody talks, but there's that lingering doubt, and it's really unnerving.

the Chinese have a trumptranslator that fires off those little picture-grams meaning whitenoise whitenoise nothingtoseehere whitenoise carryonbusinessasusual.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Hot Karl Marx posted:

https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/890495682867585024

its like he's trying really hard to get into twitter comedy and it gets worse every time

Prop Wash posted:

welp i'm visiting a graveyard in a foreign country, which according to my religion is traditionally a sacred ground and even otherwise is a place of peaceful rest for the bodies of hundreds of people I don't know, time to make a political joke of it

I hope the appropriate Norse god dumps a big landslide on his ignorant rear end.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

le mao

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

KildarX posted:

Are those outside facing hinges on the right door?

Ahahaha. Truly, he had a dizzying intellect.

edit

What do the DRKP account say?

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Thank you. This puts a smile on.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Missionary Positron posted:

looking forward to seeing supermutants vs humans in the olympics

Disqualify! He say you Brade Runnah!

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

bulletsponge13 posted:

Can we starting being on his staff terms yet?
I mean, Mooch lasted a really short time, and many others didn't even make it six months.

Someone needs to make a novelty deck of cards with periodic table of unstable elements in the Trump White House and their half-lives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Casimir Radon posted:

If you're going to have good ideas have them in the right month thread.

Wait, what. It's a new month already? brb gotta go update the sundial.

• Locked thread