Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

I think if it did mean owning potato it'd be less a trophy and more a medal of shame in 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Third World Reggin posted:

the canadian housing bubble is closely linked to laundering chinese money

It's kind of like bitcoin in a way

Except one day I'd like to own a house here

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

M_Gargantua posted:

Manning being trans is a sad foot note to the actual crime. People attacking her for his/her orientation when there's actual reason to criticize her other choices is kinda a canary about how trans people are often treated in their commands. 25 years ago it was being gay in the military that everybody shat on and now we've gone through a generation that got used to it and homosexual soldiers are just another team member. Give it 10 years and maybe trans enlisted will be equally a non issue.

Yep.

Trans people are just people with a different kinda sadbrains trying to sort it out and get through the day without tying that noose just like the rest of us.

I couldn't give a gently caress about Manning though. Trans or not, traitor or not, her pardon turned her into a goddamn living martyr.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

bird food bathtub posted:

I know the necessity of IPv6 but I'm just not comfortable having entirely public addressing. Yeah it can be a pain in the rear end but the security provided NAT isn't something I want to give up. Nor do I expect a lot of other people want to either. So I expect IPv4 internal addressing to stick around for a really long time.

We wouldn't have had this problem if they hadn't given out a hundred nearly completely unused /8s and then decided 240.0.0.0/4 was "reserved" for eternity after they realized their mistake.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

cowboy elvis posted:

What is going on in central Oklahoma that the planet wants dead so badly?

Fracking (e: and oil production and resulting wastewater re-deposition, according to the USGS site).

That's just a map of injection induced earthquakes.

Mother nature is pissed

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

If this is in the third edition dick book I'm buying ten

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Suicide Watch posted:

Where would the US Navy (or any US military branch really) even be without thai transexual hookers?

The finest of naval traditions. Rum, sodomy, and the lash.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

cowboy elvis posted:

Fire Sessions, Trump. Do it you pussy.

no balls tiny hands man

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Holy loving poo poo that conversation is like

The Mooch is republican Charlie Sheen

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Cancer boy flipped, bill resoundingly defeated.

Thanks for one last attempt at salvation, John. Maybe in the next life they'll let you fly a plane if you promise not to crash it this time.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Dear God: I would love to get 6 hours advance notice of the apocalypse so I can drive back home and die with my friends instead of dying on this island. Thanks in advance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

We're going to end up with an interesting situation where no bills can be passed because Trump will petulantly refuse to sign off on any of them.

• Locked thread