Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Maybe if you hold engineers to that standard, them saying "I in no way certify this as secure because x,y and z" would make the purse strings loosen up a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Smiling Jack posted:

Just a reminder, Ken Starr was investigating a real estate deal and ended up with the totally unrelated Monika Lewinsky scandal.

Muller is highly principled, skilled and is totally relentless with an effective mandate to investigate everything. Impeachment is a political process so don't expect Trump to go anywhere, but a lot of underlings are gonna get shredded over the next four years.

Yeah, after reading a bit about him and his dream team if they could not come up with something conclusive and actionable I'd say gently caress it, there's not enough evidence here and let the whole thing go as an embarrassing part of history.

That being said having read up on some of these guys if Trump so much as thought about farting in a crowded elevator at one stage they'll nail him to the wall with it.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Moon mining would be better than coal mining because silicosis will kill you even quicker.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Gee you think he would've asked to not look like humpty dumpty

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Yeah, that cop who blasted that Australian lady just brought down a ton of poo poo down on a whole bunch of his bosses.

You're gonna have the Australian ambassador calling up state department, attorney general's office, the governor, the mayor and whoever else they can think of.

Now the American ambassador to Australia is getting hammered by the prime minister, all the other ministers, the news, the family all looking for answers.

And all this poo poo is gonna roll down on that PD.

There is gonna be a lot of people hating their lives right about now.

Because if it doesn't get sorted out satisfactorily, all those Americans that gently caress up in Australia, including service members, that would normally just pay a fine and damages are gonna get locked the gently caress up.

It's happened before, and no one has a good time.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Buckle up buckaroos

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
It's actually really surprising it took this long for it to get out, seeing as how poo poo seems to normally leak in minutes.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Missionary Positron posted:

Hot on the heels of that cop who shot yoga mom, three Baltimore officers enter the dumbass of the week-competition:

https://twitter.com/justin_fenton/status/887504546074939393

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZMMzTAv1v4

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Pesticide20 posted:

How long until the Spice gives us his book?

Hopefully tomorrow

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
This press briefing is the first time I've seen this Scaramucci dude, and from listening to him I think I can safely sum him up in a simple sentence.

Scaramucci sucks flaccid cock.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Scaramucci is probably on his way to intensive care for a grade 4 carpet burn from grovelling for Trump's butt hole.

It was sickening.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

psydude posted:

If ranger school is any indication, they'll probably pass and then be shat on because they recycled once or twice (like half of the men in their class).

When people complain about women lowering the standards, I like to bring up the 3 PT studs we had in our company in Korea that couldn't rack a .50 cal, yet managed to pass the gunnery skills test.

The lady fuelers could.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Well, I watched that clip earlier in the day and the warnings I saw were barely adequate.

Don't watch that clip.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

tastefully arranged labia posted:

Am I just dead inside that stuff like this doesn't affect me?

Probably a little.

I mean, watching poo poo like that is not going to ruin you as a person, but you would probably do better in life not watching it.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
oh no, he's got the bad kind

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

shame on an IGA posted:

The recurring theme of major bribery scandals isn't that it happens but how cheap it is.

In this regard at least Putin is a true visionary.

Yeah, people will happily sell out their country for a couple of bucks and a "atta boy" which is really alarming.

I mean if they were dropping millions upon millions, okay, I can understand that, but some of the amounts don't even add up to a couple of months wages.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Usually dickheads who espouse traditional/family values but do the opposite do their horrible poo poo in private. Not Huckabee though.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
That is one Humpty Dumpty lookin' motherfucker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

TBeats posted:

She is goddamn scary looking

If those pair were to rip their faces off and there was a face of something else under it would be alarming, but not surprising.

• Locked thread