Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I can't believe this guy thinks anyone gives a single gently caress about the america's cup to post about it multiple times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I had to look it up apparently its a bunch of super rich dudes on yachts or something

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I'm pretty sure the persisted thing is about Elizabeth Warren and not Clinton

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Kawasaki Nun posted:

They're still all godawful

oh yeah no argument there

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
"not a lot of people know this, but a lot of Jewish people died in WWII"

and then he finally loses his base for acknowledging them holocaust

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
DFAC chicken is about on par with a microwaved banquet tv dinner from 1992 :barf:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
its called FREEDOM to work ok

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
~boys will be boys~ tradition oorah

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
A lot of americans will bow their heads and say "it was gods will" and be ok with it

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i think there is a different between "has some beer and occasionally gets pretty drunk" versus "i'm drinking MiG19 coolant daily its the only way I can get drunk" drinking

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Thelonious posted:

Every new outrageous revelation reminds me of the feeling I get on the odd occasion that I buy a lotto ticket. I know I'm not going to win, but it's fun to daydream for a few minutes about a giant jackpot.

Similarly I read news and for a few minutes imagine that Bob Mueller is busy tailoring orange jumpsuits for so many fuckers.

Then reality sets in because nothing matters and I remind myself to stop at the liquor store on my way home. Maybe I'll buy another lotto ticket with my gin.

this is actually a really good post because hell, same

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
maybe today i'll see sanity prevail and not watch the downfall of my country :unsmith:

:smith:

take that liberals

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Godholio posted:

You're talking to one of the 20M+ people who had everything in OPM's files downloaded by China a couple of years ago. I say these things for reasons, most of the time.

yeah same, I was like hesitant to get windows 10 because it "spied" or whatever then someone mentioned that and it was kinda like gently caress it my shits gone who cares

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
maybe we should team up with the russians to stop these russian hackers?!??!

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
am I allowed to get my hopes up this time because uhhhh this seems crazy

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i'm the autistic weirdo in that gif

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Man I knew I recognized that name, I don't keep up with cable news at all so I don't know who any commentators are.

I liked his book Red Army back in the day

edit: looking at this bio, I can't imagine why Tucker or anyone would expect this dude to be sympathetic to Russia

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Lindberg clip

https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status/884933719982735361

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
sorry for a tweet but I dont care if this was the most ~liberal president~ or anything this poo poo just makes me mad and freaks me the gently caress out

https://twitter.com/JohnnieM/status/884942560439009281

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i'm surprised they didn't somehow try to say hackers got on his account even though that would make even less sense

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
loving lol

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
sometimes I wonder if any of this is real and maybe i'm just like that autistic kid looking into a snow globe

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
maybe its still 2006 and I'm in Iraq and got hit with a rocket and this has all been a long coma dream? IDK

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Flikken posted:

SGLI does.

Or it doesn't, I can't remember.

it does now, didnt used to until maybe a a few years ago

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i'm drunk and mad as gently caress and pm'ing zeris so hard right now

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i'm going to actually going to to pm him because when I even say "reported" for dumbass reason i actually do it just to waste these mother fuckers time

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I remember reading a thing a few months ago about how a lot of trump voters blamed obama for Katrina :thumbsup:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
holy gently caress you know its bad when the insurers say its bad lmao

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
its just unbelievable how disgusting the GOP is I can't believe people still back them

edit: that isn't rich as gently caress of course

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
take that liberals

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Two Finger posted:

Have you heard of hillary's emails friend

:eyepop:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Pesticide20 posted:

I looked this up and his reasoning involves the fact that the colony will only be able to have about 40 people. I think there's going to be a bigger problem than gay people if he thinks 40 people is enough to continue the human race.

uh humanity started with TWO people and now look how far we've come thanks adam and eve

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Waroduce posted:

Adam and eve not Adam and steve

:same:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/KidRock/status/886995408416886785

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
maybe he'll clean up and go full Robert James Ritchie and surprise us with his insight into Michigan and the plight of the working.... bwhahaatibaba

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I hope the next election after that, other famed Michigan trash musicians Violent J or Shaggy 2 Dope announce, and win senatorial seats, and/or the presidency

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

bwhaa this is the stupidest poo poo I've seen in awhile

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Well, seeing as now its withing the scope of the secret service to prevent trump spawn from doing illegal things when not even under their jurisdiction I mean yeah sure blame them

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Is the President Fit?

maybe one of the dumbest loving questions I've heard in a long time, he's fat as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

psydude posted:

I'm all for making fun of the Cheeto for being fat, but secret hour long meetings with Pooty Poot are a bit more important to report on than his inability to keep up with Angela Merkel during a brief walk.

More important, sure, no argument there. It's also completely speculative and nothing will come of it, but I can say definitively that Trump is fat as gently caress and his poor health is my only hope left in something happening sooner rather than later.

• Locked thread