Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

KildarX posted:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40635267

Welp. Apparently someone went knocking on Putins door too early on a sunday guys.

loving good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

But of course, the tax filing company lobby (no, really).

The one and only time I tried turbo tax, they loving failed me and I had to redo my loving poo poo. THANKS TURBO TAX.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
God drat I need to catch up on the yospos buttcoin thread, jesus loving christ buttcoins and internet druggies lmao.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

M_Gargantua posted:

Speaking of buttcoins a goon whose super into blocks and chains made a goon inspired book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073CPP581/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_XmwCzbV8SWC4J

I have zero idea if it's any good but he published it today/yesterday and it ships next week.

gently caress yeah I was trying to catch up in the thread and see if that dude finished his book. Totally reading that poo poo. Reading about buttcoins and retarded buttcoiners is my guilty pleasure.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

suboptimal posted:

I'm kinda surprised that there hasn't been a thread in TCC about this; although that forum seems deader than all of the others on account of most its posters being dead.

Honestly I've never read TCC much, do they ever talk about using buttcoins to buy drugs?

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

suboptimal posted:

One more thing about the latest Trump tweets:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/888730468732067841

This really does make it sound like he thinks that the way you delete emails is to print them out and then submerge them in acid.

Jesus loving Christ it’s like reading an email from an elderly parent. Name of software = BleachBit somehow turns into “ACID WASHED EMAILS YOU KNOW LIKE YOU DO TO JEANS????”

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

psydude posted:

Speaking of Tillerson, the State Department is completely dissolving its cybersecurity branch. Note that this isn't the internal security department, but the branch that focuses on cybersecurity diplomatic policy.

What the god drat poo poo :psyduck:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

tastefully arranged labia posted:

Am I just dead inside that stuff like this doesn't affect me?

:same:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

FAUXTON posted:

yeah it was way more, uh, stable? than you'd expect from someone who just experienced that. She didn't seem like she was dazed or anything like that, it was like she was showing off a tattoo.

fat lot of good that safe-rear end tahoe is gonna do when you're slung out of it at 80mph.

Seriously, the whole thing seemed to me like the most important thing in her entire world was showing off for her dumb stream on her phone. And you know, not her dead sister with her head split open.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Duzzy Funlop posted:

If nothing else (and a promise for the apocalypse), we've got a shitton of sick burns out of this administration

There will be a lot of sick burns when the balloon goes up :unsmigghh:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Why do I always find all those Russian terms like “compromat” so fascinating? They have the best words for loving with people. сука блять.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
He was the loving mod of this gay forum AHAHAHAHA

Seriously that’s the funniest thing about the whole grover saga.

• Locked thread