Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Callboy
Callgirl
Camel
Cannibal
Cave man
Chaavanist
Chaot
Chauvi
Cheater
Chicken
Children fucker
Clit
Clown
Cock
Cock master
Cock up
Cockboy
Cockfucker
Cockroach
Coky
Con merchant
Con-man
Country bumpkin
Cow
Creep
Creep
Cretin
Criminal
oval office
oval office sucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
You see guys, Solar energy is causing the world to heat up. Creating this thing known as 'global warming' I don't know if you've heard about it. But it's horrible let me tell you. We need to ban this at once and stick to good clean energy like Coal.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Unions are bad because people don't actually WANT job security. They want to work hard for what they get. Unions encourage lazy workers because they know they are safe and have real benefits. Americans want to EARN their benefits not have them handed to them.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
With all of those artifacts it's hard to tell if that is a shop.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Caconym posted:

I screenshot and put it on imgur to avoid hotlinking, I should have linked as well. But it's real I'm afraid.

https://twitter.com/StephEvz43/status/883210523570917376

:sad:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

tastefully arranged labia posted:

Mandarin lessons are pushing the last vestiges of German from my skull. 我的汉语是好

dont learn chinese. if you do you will have to speak to chinese who will all say the same poo poo 'wow you chinese so good' while they ignore anything you say in chinese

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

tastefully arranged labia posted:

Have you considered that I am not learning Chinese to speak it so much as the process of learning Chinese has brought me closer to my wife and made my relationship better?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blpe_sGnnP4

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
The innocent don't need lawyers, right?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

the rock formed a PAC

it better be called 'the peoples elbow'

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I guess the total idiot gene skipped Ivanka.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I'm just glad that Trump ended our wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

aphid_licker posted:

You ever wonder how much of their day various people running our political system spend reading and writing tweets nowadays?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Trump Jr. - YOU WANT THE TRUTH???? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
He can't be worse than Trump.

Oh dear what have I done.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Guys the new GOP healthcare bill is fantastic now! Our good friend Ted Cruz got an amendment added to it that allows for cheaper health care plans!

bbc.com posted:

The bill also incorporates Senator Ted Cruz's proposal to let insurers offer stripped-down, low-cost healthcare plans by ducking Obamacare rules requiring coverage for "essential" health benefits.

These include maternity and postnatal care, mental health services, addiction treatment, outpatient care, hospitalisation, emergency room visits and prescription drugs.

The GOP. If your baby is a 5 headed mutant you should praise god for his generosity.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Do not anger the Xims they will come for you via strong words.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

its just unbelievable how disgusting the GOP is I can't believe people still back them

edit: that isn't rich as gently caress of course

Republicans are real americans.

What the gently caress is wrong with you.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Reverand maynard posted:

I want a star trek future where everyone has replicators and free energy and you just basically wish for whatever material thing you want and poof its there

china would loving explode

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
She was clearly in a pcp induced rage that made her unstoppable without the use of deadly force.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
When a healthcare bill is so bad even republicans are against it... oh wait it's not that it's bad it's that it's not actually bad enough yet.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

orange juche posted:

Marines can accomplish their mission with minimal resources and under tight deadlines.

:boom:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
So much winning.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Rallys make you more popular. Obama was a fool to not use them to boost his popularity!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
He sure is upset for a guy who is innocent.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
2 women are going in to SEAL training as officers.

Any bets they both wash out and people make a huge deal about it?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/21/us/first-female-navy-candidates-seal-trnd/index.html

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Look at this fucken scrub. The real book is far smaller.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Genocide Tendency posted:

Apparently Trump is going to fire Sessions as soon as McConnell calls recess and then use the Recess Appointment rules to install a new AG with out congressional approval and then have that AG fire Muller.

So Muller will be gone before the end of August.

And Lawerence O'Donnell just showed every signature line on an actual SF-86.

No loving balls.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

:perfect:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Right now John McCain is a bigger pile of poo poo than Trump.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
A typical modern nuke sub can operate for over 3 months with a standard loadout of food. If you cram even more poo poo or do rationing it can last much longer, with a very pissy crew of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

bird food bathtub posted:

How much savings do we get if we disband the Marines?

We would have a lot more money for ships. Seeing as how the Marine budget is actually the Navys.

• Locked thread