Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Just lol if you're not getting your dick sucked by your sexbot while your shitposting is done directly from a neural link to your brain. Zeris, your av text is very apropos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Zeris posted:

Why aren't you retards using your holotext reverse buttchat bots to discuss current events for you so you can watch and relax and suckle your nourishment tubes? What are you, some kind of reenactment troupe?

buttbots lol you loving grognard, everybody knows the Apple iSounder Digital sounding rod is a superior product. It Just works

I wonder how good apples must have been to eat if they named a whole Country-Corp after them, probably great

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

the script to "There Will be Blood" but the word oil is replaced with piss

Donald Trump: There's a whole ocean of piss under our feet! No one can get at it except for me!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Zeris posted:

Why aren't you retards using your holotext reverse buttchat bots to discuss current events for you so you can watch and relax and suckle your nourishment tubes? What are you, some kind of reenactment troupe?

too busy porking your mom

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

tastefully arranged labia posted:

too busy porking your mom

MODBOTS!?

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
poo poo's so expensive today! A hyperflight to Old New Orleans cost me 0.0007832 bitcoins!

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Just lmao that the 2001 AUMF somehow granted authorization for the fight against the Moon Separatists

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Pesticide20 posted:

Just lmao that the 2001 AUMF somehow granted authorization for the fight against the Moon Separatists

THEY'RE EITHER WITH US OR AGAINST US

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Proud Christian Mom posted:

THEY'RE EITHER WITH US OR AGAINST US

I feel like their loyalty ebbs and flows

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Pesticide20 posted:

I feel like their loyalty waxes and wanes

UP THE BUM NO BABY