Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
I'm just picturing the other Fear Gods approaching Oliver Banks and threatening "If you don't cease this destruction we will be force to take drastic measures" And he just says "What's that? You'll kill me?" :smugdog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
I feel like this episode of the Magnus Archives had the best possible version of the "How do I know it's really you?" scene :allears:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Old Gods of Appalachia is great too.

:siren: Season 2 begins Thursday and Yuri Lowenthal will be the lead villain :siren:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Also I think Old Gods of Applachia counts as a reversal. The narrator's first words are about how Capitalism has ruined his home, and the longer the podcast goes on the more otherworldly and inhuman the monsters become

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
The new ep of Magnus Archives uses that old joke about dog heaven is squirrel hell and makes it haunting and sad :smith:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

drat. They got my boy Simon. RIP Mr. Blue Sky.

Simon Fairchild did everything wrong and deserved exactly what kind of Mussolini-esque fate he received :colbert:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

vortmax posted:

Silt Verses chapter 14:

I liked that Faulkner got to talk to his brother again but to be honest if I found out he was still worshiping the god he sacrificed their other brother to I'd probably be a lot less forgiving

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Droyer posted:

Also the way they reuse John's and Martin's voices is funny.

CYBER GHOSTS. The best kind of ghosts

Also I think the cast are a little too cutesy for now but I just know they're all gonna be emotionally broken wrecks by the end of the first season and continue to break even further so I'm all for it :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Fil5000 posted:

It feels like she's meant to be

I also feel like they're Going Somewhere with her "Don't worry about the million obvious red-flags, it's just a job" attitude