Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

Does this excite you, girl?
There is a tragic lack of Victoriocity in this thread. Let me help.

Imagine Douglas Adams having a crack at a steampunk London where Queen Victoria is a cyborg and London has grown to the point of taking up the entirety of southern England, with a harried, sarcastic, world-weary police detective and the would-be journalist who attaches herself to his case (and is the textbook embodiment of plucky and irrepressible), trying to solve a crime in which Things Are Not As They Seem.

Fighting Trousers fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Feb 5, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

boo_radley posted:

That's such a good podcast! I love the setting and the actors' sense of comic timing is amazing. I can't wait for their next season.

Every one of Tom Crowley's exasperated pauses is a work of art.

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

Victoriocity is basically Victorian pulp by way of Douglas Adams and it's fantastic.