Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LordZoric
Aug 30, 2012

Let's wish for a space whale!

Hughlander posted:

Oh Hey new thread!

King Falls snatched mediocracy from the jaws of greatness. I thad such potential and the early ones that were in media res and then trailed off without a denouncement were so good. I honestly care nothing about the Emily story line and it just drags the show down. More things like Jack in the Box Jesus. (The Burger King of Kings)

Oh agreed. The Emily saga is dragging the whole show down. I'm not sure how you look at King Falls and think it needs a love triangle amnesia plot. There's a ton of other actually interesting plotlines they could follow instead.

I'm trying to think of who they could cast to really capture Nick's chronic habits of stumbling into dangerous situations and being really slow on the uptake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordZoric
Aug 30, 2012

Let's wish for a space whale!

Turtlicious posted:

Seth Green.

Oh. Oh it's perfect.

New Leaf posted:

I wonder if they'll make the character really passionate about Blue Apron or Bombas Socks.

I just hope the dramatic thud doesn't go away.