Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I'm looking for a serialized historical comedy podcast. Pretty open to period, but ideally pirates, colonial/early America, or medieval Europe. Is there anything like that out there? Ideally no sci-fi/fantasy elements. Going through the thread now, but I'm hoping to find something along the lines of Monkey Island or the colonial America parts of Day of the Tentacle, or Jack of All Trades or even that short-lived sitcom Making History—something comedy/character first, plot/history second, but firmly grounded in a real historical moment. Some adventure or intrigue element is a plus, but not necessary.

feedmyleg fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Feb 17, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Oh drat, that sounds perfect. I'll start that up on the commute tomorrow! Thanks.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Are there any well-produced audio dramas or other serialized fiction that takes place in a Star Wars kinda world? Space fantasy kinda stuff. I've listened to some that go more hard sci-fi and their worlds just don't hook me.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
To be clear, I'm definitely not looking for actual Star Wars radio dramas, just stories of that ilk—the sort of space opera / space Western nonsense.

Eos 10 looks interesting, from a quick listen may be a tad goofier than I was looking for but I'll give it a shot.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Those both sound very fun. I'll reverse course on that, definitely open to goofy.