Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata

lol u drink TAB, i only dab TAB out of my $1500 bespoke tempered glass rig with a nail made from unused NASA composite materials...

Obviously...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

google THIS posted:

if you enjoy tab you can pretend to hate it, and thus still be discussing the soft drink tab in an ironic way as requested

you could also use one of the other forms of irony, like uh... the audience knows something about your tab that you don't?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"Put a Tab on my tab!" said Tabitha, known to her friends as "Tab". She had just done a tab of acid, this beverage was gonna taste SWEET

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
*ahem* okay, so i've got one:
tab is basically safe for human consumption

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
tab also sounds a little like "dab", the cherished byob meme of winter past

google THIS

alnilam posted:

you could also use one of the other forms of irony, like uh... the audience knows something about your tab that you don't?

Romeo drinks the Tab, not knowing that Juliet's Mr. Pibb wasn't poisoned after all.

Macnult

Confucius, Buddha, and Laozi dipping their fingers in a vat of tab soda ironically

FactsAreUseless

RC Cold and Tab management teams accidentally ending up at the same restaurant. The waiters know not to serve them alcohol. They had to call the cops last time. Sayantani and Raul keep making eye contact, trying not to let their friends catch them. Theirs is a forbidden love.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Hmmm, the drink is known for being... gay? That's v my brand. I'll take a 500 case

alnilam

google THIS posted:

Romeo drinks the Tab, not knowing that Juliet's Mr. Pibb wasn't poisoned after all.

alnilam

Tab soda was believed to be an elixir of mortality by many in Emperor Qin's court, and he may have even drank it at times, perhaps contributing to his death. Legend has it that his tomb contains rivers of Tab to carry him through the afterlife.

Nosfereefer

google THIS posted:

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

I am very sorry and I will show myself out ttfn

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

tab cola the CHOOSE TOUR OWN ADVENTURE post:

the soft drink Tab is eitjer:

a) good..good as hell lol [turn to page 38]
b) tab..ifs BAD its bad it fuckken SUCKS :twisted: [close the book what the gently caress is wrong with you]

Scaly Haylie

i switched to another window and stumbled upon the alt-tab movement, those people are crazy

Twenty Four

*Ushers son in to room, and gestures towards his computer screen, with a dozen tabs about Tab open*

"Son, we need to talk."

Twenty Four

Cool kid with sunglasses rides up on a skateboard and dumps a can of Tab into his rig, takes a rip, and lets out a huge carbonated cloud out and the bubbles spell out "Take a Tab Dab!"

Twenty Four

*Walks up to the bar and orders a drink*

"Bartender, whiskey and Tab, and make it a double."

Bartender - "Double Tab?"

*Smiles and winks*

Twenty Four

"Bartender, give me a Tab, and put it on my tab."

*Bartender, first day on the job, picks up a can of Tab and turns it over and over in their hands, extremely confused*

FutonForensic

alnilam

lol @ the posts

google THIS

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

little munchkin
"mmm that's good" - me when i drink a Tab, the soft drink that everyone in byob likes to drink

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Starman Super DX

Insert Tab A into slot ME :grin:

Tell me more!

Nosfereefer

*strikers outside the factory keeping a look out for tab scabs*

Nosfereefer

tab is a carbonated soft drink which i often enjoy due to its freshness and competitive taste to other, more known brands

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
just postin here to keep tabs on tab

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
you drink from the tabges river, and have a moment of spiritual reflection. it tastes like tab

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
tab is byob now

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
i f seeing the number 268 doesnt make you involuntarily taste tab in you r mouth gtfo byob

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
[byob voice] tabs n' dabs my dudes

----------------

Hey Whose Mule

by FactsAreUseless
Tab in the streets; Tab on the sheets.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
zero image hits for "tab can bong" byob, you know what to do

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
byob starter pack: marijuana leaf, tab can, doctors weed prescription for anxiety, kinsey scale where the number 3 has been replaced by 69 and circled in purple crayon

----------------

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

cda posted:

[byob voice] tabs n' dabs my dudes

Starman Super DX

Tab flavored with Old Bay

Tell me more!

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
subverting gender norms by drinking the pink cola

cda

by Hand Knit
sriracha. mother. loving. TaB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

*me to cute bartender* "give me th usual" *winks*
*blushing, she mixes up my trade mark drink, jack and tab*
*everybody in the establishment stands up and claps*
and that bartender was richard dawkings

• Locked thread