Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin
post in here about Tab, the cola drink that nobody in here drinks but it would be funny to pretend we all do and get really enthusiastic about drinking it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
mods or admins, please change the title of BYOB to "BYOB: Pretending to like the soft drink tab as a joke", in order to make this thread more successful, thanks in advance

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

little munchkin
it's a hot day out, luckily I have this ice-cold tab to cool me off

----------------

little munchkin

FactsAreUseless posted:

Coca-Cola got all the good names, so now Tab cans say things like "Share a Tab with... SHPLENDY"

you better be careful talking like that here. everyone in BYOB loves the soft drink Tab and drinks it all the time

----------------

little munchkin

albany academy posted:

"bah gawd, is that tab's music?!"

it would be funny if there was a can of Tab that was a professional wrestler, and it made a suprise entrance like that. you know byob would be going be going crazy if that happened on account of how much they like to drink Tab

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
"mmm that's good" - me when i drink a Tab, the soft drink that everyone in byob likes to drink

----------------

• Locked thread