Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

use chargers and get good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

im excited af for the saved charge on the charger. Lot of opportunity for quickscoping

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

eonwe posted:

are t here people okay with carrying me as dead weight

sure add me we will be esports togethet

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

i tried playing splatoon 1 for the first time in a year and i have no idea how i was even able to use that tablet well

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

cake is much better than ice cream, fuckers

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

of what ive played of splatoon 2 its basically my swcond favorite game of the year behind pubg

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

i got the white and black splatoon 2 shirt and it is very cool and good

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Twist And Pout! posted:

Gamestop has hosed me hard. Said the code would be available at 12:01am cst - got the email saying my code was ready but it just says "Code Release date is unavailable" where my Splatoon 2 code should be.

I just wanted to use my gift cards. drat it.

Call and complain and get something for the wait

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

people who are named "aiden" are basically a flag for "im really bad at video games"

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

its me i main the p90, the noted real-rear end machine gun irl

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Also literal children

maybe these children should work on getting better at games

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

no excuses no mercy

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

these toddlers do not know the struggle of a Pro Gamer such as myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Video games are a life and death struggle to prove whether or not you are better as a person physically and mentally