Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
Speaking of Salmon rush
https://twitter.com/twibbit/status/1213174730691239936

ok, nothing important but I thought its placement was funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Toilet paper vs Hand sanitizer

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Al-Saqr posted:

Hey guys just a heads up if you meet someone who prefers Mayonnaise over Ketchup be sure to refuse to shake their hands and spit on their shoes.

The first part was good quarantined behaviour, the second part not so much

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Slightly philosophical here, do you label an egg by what lays it or what hatches from it

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

There was going to be a big online Melee tournament that was going to be running a hacked version of it that had rollback net code implemented into it. Obviously it had to run via emulator.

Nintendo DMCAed the tournament.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Octoling pompadour, sold

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

It will be two salmons that just stare at the camera the whole time without saying anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

I hope it is not the scalera because I'd hate to see the people doing solid black eyes o_o