Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Its Splatfuck Friday you fuckin losers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5U8ypHq3BU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

its kinda bs they dont rotate through one of the old fests every 2 or 3 months. I need my snails damnit

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

i think i had to play close to 100 hours of splatoon 2 to finally get enough chunks to min-max one outfit for one gun

i dont mind chunks in theory, its nice being able to put any ability in any sub-slot, but the prices are 10x what they should be to put chunks into those slots. The amount of grinding you need to do, if you aren't lucky enough to have gear randomly roll the stuff you want, is absurd

tbf tho, this is only a problem if you are literally trying to min-max. Its relatively easy to get an outfit about 75% there with just luck alone

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

the number one thing I want for Splatoon 3 is regular scheduled Splatfests for the rest of the game's life. Maybe like every 3 months. Once they decide to stop making new splatfests, just go through all the old ones again on a loop. A lot of my friends jumped into Splatoon 2 pretty late in its life and as a result, only got to play the last splatfest, stars vs shrooms. We had an amazing time even tho our team lost and it sucks that we wont get another one till Splatoon 3

The second biggest thing that I want is the ability to form a lobby with your friends before you all go into matchmaking together for normal turf wars. Im totally fine with being on different teams once the lobby is rolling, its just a huge nightmare to play with more than 2 other friends currently. When we have 6 or more of us, it usually takes like 20+ minutes to get everyone into the same lobby since only 2 are allowed to wait at a time. And once the maps change, we have to do that all over again. There's no reason it has to be like this and it wastes so much of our limited gaming time whenever we get together

If they address those two issues, then this might be my GOTY, even over Elden Ring

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

i like the tentacle haircut that has one long tentacle over the front shoulder cause thats how I wear my hair irl. glad to see that style return for Splatoon 3