Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Rexroom posted:

Reserved for pics of Pearl.

Marina forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Smiles posted:

gootuber looks kinda interesting. i used to use a splatterscope a lot but it got pretty tough when vsing a bad guy with a 3k with the same amount of skill cause theyd just zone you. its hard enough to close the distance without getting splatted but you had to hope the 3k either just used their charge or didnt see you when you finally popped out cause you yourself needed about a second and a half for a shot. the saved charge looks like itll shake things up for us aggressive snipers

im also liking the change to the stingray from the testfire, in a charger to charger duel the first squid to pop it would lose since the second would know where to fire straight off the bat, at least now with the wall hacks you know who to aim for first

on a splatfest note, one thing i missed a lot in tokyo were the little cake shops they had everywhere, we have a few in melbourne but ive never seen a place that sells montblancs :<<<

(bottom left, slurpssss)

any clown can make a fancy cake in tokyo. wheres the real art? the real ice cream art? #teamicecreamfovever <3 Marina