Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I like Pearl, shes the hype one of the group and just runs around the stage spitting out rhymes and dancing. She's not a gremlin or a toad. Also I like cake more than ice cream because ice cream gives me an upset stomach.

I didn't care for either Callie or Marie and I didn't like their songs at all, but Off the Hook is really catchy and they're both cool and good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m3NSGvrNag

Here's Pearl solo over a simple beat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH7WMZTfnRc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Pearl's a bad bratty stereotype, and they're not being subtle about it with the crown and royal bob-cut hair.

Her name in Japan is Hime, meaning Princess. It's 1000% obvious what they're going for. Still like it

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

Jonas Albrecht posted:

What does "iida" mean in Japanese?

I heard somewhere that it's like a rice patty but I can't find anything to confirm that. It's also a city in Japan but that's a weird thing to name her after.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
In 1 I was a slosher main, with the occasional splatling. I just want to put out a lot of ink at once.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
While I'm bummed about not being able to matchmake into salmon run at will as long as we can make online groups and play it that way then that's fine I guess.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Lol at squids who talk on phones.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Ppap

Pro-pineapple an pizza

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I love it goopy

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Ice cream is bad because if you eat it too slow it melts but if you eat it too fast you get a headache. You can eat cake at any speed.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
The frosting and other additions are what make cake so good, and it's the same with ice cream. Only squares eat plain ice cream and plain cake.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I main bucket. Bucket is OP

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Do the meal tickets stack so I can have cash and xp up at the same time, or a 50% and 100% meal for 150%?

Or is it one at a time and they overwrite the last one.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
The first slosher that unlocks is perfect for me. Tenta missles and suction bomb are both good. I might end up just using this unless the one at 15 has curling bomb or something. I really like the tenta missles.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk764PLfVGI

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I dont understand why the worlds dumbest people play ranked. Or maybe I just keep getting grouped with them

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I'm ready to throw in the towel and just give up entirely on splat zones. I just cannot win a match of this. Got almost out of c- but then I ended up on a losing streak and lost a lot of meter and I'm stuck here forever and I hate it. I'm fine with everything else but in splat zones if a team gets it at the start (never mine) they can just keep it forever. And all the zones are on tops of hills.

edit: lost another

Overbite fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Aug 2, 2017

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I have no idea what my issue is. I'm good with a regular slosher but trash with the tri slosher for some reason. I can get top spot and do well in every other mode but in zones i'm completely useless. My team cant even get the zone once. We just die as soon as we go near it.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Mode changed to rainmaker and now it's fine, topping the board and won the game. This mode isn't bad :D

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

Lakbay posted:

I'm sorry you two have never experienced the pleasure of dunking the rainmaker within the first minute of the match

I just did that, and of course on the results screen it shows a big 0 next to everything because I grabbed it asap and dunked it in under a minute. This is a good mode.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

Afro posted:

come the gently caress on "cj" you have a whole loving path to the goal inked with two of us spamming THIS WAY but you stayed in the middle trying to get splats with the rainmaker

we could have easily won "cj" but instead we lost by 1

i realize "cj" you are probably literally 8 years old but use your head man

https://twitter.com/switch_afro/status/892544476836642816

He's 8 and a busta

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I'm getting a lot of slow matchmaking and communication errors during tally screen despite being on wired. this sucks.

Also I hate playing with children. NEver let kids play online games.

I had a winning match not count because i got an error at the screen.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
We need to start a DO NOT INK THE SPAWN campaign because the constant stream of people telling others to ink the spawn is making it so my entire team will spoend the first minute of every game meticulously inking every last inch of the spawn while ignoring the rest of the map.

It gets me so worked up to see my team acting like complete fools and I can't do anything about it

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
They're goinna have to extend the splatfest by a day so I can get out of champion. 2 points per loss is gonna take forever

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Another communication error in tally screen meaning that match didnt count. I have no idea whats up

edit: and another. only during tally screen.

Overbite fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Aug 5, 2017

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

In Training posted:

Is that what that means? I've had maybe 2 matches total where I didn't get a disconnect after the results and I'm a Champion at the moment

I got points after the one I did just now but there have been some where I didn't. I'm disconnecting after every match now and it's got me worried.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
SO whats the best way to get useful abilities? No matter what I try to rank up I keep getting ink slowdown resist, respawn shortener, quick super jump, the one with the purple squid and the timer, and rarely, the special power increase. I want faster ink refill and swim speed up but I never ever see them.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Did a chunk of levels and the challenge, aside from a few tests, wasn't super painful. There was one test though

https://twitter.com/overbite64/status/1007416807865516033

I couldn't figure this one out until I just did it randomly.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
The only time I get salty is when I get killed due to lag issues like being splatted by someone who never came out of the ink until after they killed me, or when I hit someone 5-6 times directly with a 2 hit kill weapon and they turn around and kill me instantly. These happen a lot.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Do you heathens put bits of apple in your apple juice? chips in your chocolate juice? milk chunks?

Naw, take all that out it's not needed no one needs it.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
It's all sugar anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Sloshers are my main weapon. Using sloshing machine at the moment because the auto bomb is good to flush people out and the slosher can hit at weird angles and it’s strong, even though it’s so slow. The ink beam is tricky to kill with but even if you don’t kill anyone you can see where the enemies are and can use the stage long beam to corral them to your team or away from objectives.

Overbite fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Jun 25, 2018