Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

The higher you rank up through continued play the more snails you get to add slots to gear or reroll subs on gear. Team that wins overall (pancakes or waffles) gets a slight bonus to snail count

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I've only spent enough time playing to get to level 12 and I haven't lost a team waffle pro match yet this is the most one sided splatfest I've ever seen

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I have not played a single shifty station map this entire event

Walleye Warehouse 15x in a row though whatup

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Nah World of Tanks was infuriating for all the same reasons but with five times as many potentially disappointing teammates and much less hope of carrying them

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

VibrantPareidolia posted:

I'd love apartments but I just don't see it happening on account of how many assets you'd have to make for something akin to an animal crossing room designer that doesn't really affect the core gameplay. The variety of clothes and such make sense since you wear em into battle with added effects.

The most I can see them doing is some kind of bedroom hub a la the splat1 startup screen where you can change your clothes, or maybe display medals

good thing the splatoon dev team is also the animal crossing dev team