Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

quote:

Regarding Cat Genie
When it works, it's awesome. We bought one when we moved to a new condo, and even had a closet built with a cutout to fit the device. Cat drops a deuce, Cat Genie scoops out deuce, grinds it into a slush and pumps it into your toilet. Easy!

Until it fucks up, and it will. I'm not sure how this guy just wound up with toasted turds. Ours wound up getting cat hair clogged in the pump impeller roughly once every 2-4 weeks. Then I'd get the pleasure of tearing apart a machine full of liquefied cat poo poo to get at the pump and pull out whatever clumps of cat hair and cat poo poo I could get my fingers on, all while immersed in liquid cat poo poo. It was a deeply unpleasant experience and after a year or so of this we gave up because nobody could take it anymore and we'd rather scoop poops twice a day then deal with the clogged up Cat Genie again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread