Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tonight's Best Match Will Be:
This poll is closed.
Brock vs Joe 25 27.78%
Roman vs Braun 15 16.67%
Seth vs Bray 1 1.11%
Alexa vs Sasha 10 11.11%
Iron Man Tag Match 9 10.00%
Enzo vs Big Cass 7 7.78%
The Miz vs Ambrose 3 3.33%
Neville vs Tozawa 20 22.22%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Goddamn, this Roman/Braun feud is really getting out-of-hand.

quote:

A self-proclaimed “monster among men,” convicted of sexually assaulting a 6-month-old Muncie girl, has apparently changed his mind about pursuing a new trial.

[...]

"I’m the big dog."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

Spiffster posted:

Is it weird that I think Titus is actually in a good gimmick and just needs a few more superstars (at least one competent one) to do a decent run? I just like what he's been doing lately :shrug:

Titus Brand is a good gimmick.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Man, that new Cass theme is loving horrible.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Is Kurt Angle: Homecoming better than Spider-Man: Homecoming?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I don't understand what Cesaro's gimmick is anymore.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

That Which Squeaks posted:

That's a great combo entrance.

AND THE FUSION POSE

wtf when did they start doing the fusion pose?

What's their combined name? Shesaro?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

gently caress it, I'm muting the Network and just listening to this on loop for the remainder of the match:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA5C_S6bW-w

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Alexa's hair is the perfect shade of blonde.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Ahahahaha, I love that Alexa's go-to move is to dislocate her own loving elbow, goddamn

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Alexa's lookin' real cheeky tonight.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Alexa Bliss is the only person in the world who could make Sasha Banks look normal-sized.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I don't know how that move works. Did Sasha do a standing backflip while carrying Alexa?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Oh, that's a loving dumb finish. I mean, the idea itself is fine I guess, but for Sasha to be held off with that little jab?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Six matches in, the heel has gotten what he or she wanted six times.

Roman's Going Over

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

THE GOON WAS RIGHT

IT'S THE BIG FAT DOG

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

"HE MAY BE OUT"

*Roman is clearly up, eyes wide open*

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

A FACE FINALLY WON

GODDAMN, A FACE FINALLY WON

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Wait holy poo poo is this actually a heel turn?

He just abused like a random health care worker

Edit: HE JUST TRIED TO KILL HIM, C'MON HE'S A HEEL

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

What the gently caress why are they split-screening this with a loving Curt Hawkins match?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Is this like a pissbreak match they just added to give Joe/Lesnar a break?

Was this even on the card?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

This is car-crash wrestling (literally) and I loving love it.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

who were those bodacious babes behind kurt

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

https://twitter.com/Uptomyknees/status/884242969963790336

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

GOOD START

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

pressedbunny posted:

Samoa Joe seems like one of the few people in wrestling who could legit take Lesnar in a fight, and though we all know Brock is holding the belt 'till WM, I'll still gladly watch these few minutes of him getting murdered before the inevitable.

There are like three people on the planet who could legit take Lesnar in a fight. I do agree that he would do better than the vast majority of the roster.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Aw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Unless that really was a Roman heel turn, this PPV literally went 8-for-8 on heel finishes.

(Slater obviously doesn't count)

• Locked thread