Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tonight's Best Match Will Be:
This poll is closed.
Brock vs Joe 25 27.78%
Roman vs Braun 15 16.67%
Seth vs Bray 1 1.11%
Alexa vs Sasha 10 11.11%
Iron Man Tag Match 9 10.00%
Enzo vs Big Cass 7 7.78%
The Miz vs Ambrose 3 3.33%
Neville vs Tozawa 20 22.22%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

why is that dean ambrose thing under 1950s cons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i love The championship opportunity

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the "audience" will probably cheer the Little gently caress out of Roman reigns tonight. i'm cranked up about it. Get Cranked Up!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i need to take a domino into the toilet haha

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bugs Keep going in my mouth and im laughing about it and saying "duh" as well as flipping off the air around me while violently shaking, to troll them.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the comedy option in this poll is voting for dean ambrose to have a better match than anyone

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

no wrestlers are going to be well any how. they're all hosed up bastards

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

im here to confirm i dont know how to read

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

great biug Balls!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a lot of those pretty hate machine demos are better than some of the tracks that made it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

giant pigballs

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wins and losses seem to be very unmattering

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

get him set up and do the ddt. come on now

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

stand up and get him in the stunner

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I feel like Bray Wyatt might be the single greatest wasted gimmick since the Nexus

definitely bayley, who could have made them 100 billion dollars with charisma and childism

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nonmatter: a tale of losses and wins

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

shitzo and rear end.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

big cass should go on that steroid.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i haven't watched the match.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if the Rumor is true sasha is winning because she isn't all mopey and blank before the match unlike when she is scheduled to lose a title match or to alexa

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

fart blood posted:

Doesn't everyone say that about every women's wrestler? People say that about Nikki Bella too.

no its never been said before

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

fart blood posted:

It totally has.

that definitely seems untrustworthy for some reason but i suppose i'll respect it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

based on what i've heard before alexa is going to win because shes trying really hard in the match

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro posted:

if the Rumor is true sasha is winning because she isn't all mopey and blank before the match unlike when she is scheduled to lose a title match or to alexa

WOW very interesting

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

"wwe great balls of fire" is the 6th most google searched term in the last 14 days. very impressive

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

just thought of a joke that thinking dean ambrose is good, is actually a silly notion. i'll be posting it later

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

during great balls of fire you're going to feel like your drat balls are frozen just like you're in hell

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

who could ever doubt roman reigns, uh... uh... against all The odds

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what a good show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

You'll never figure out whether his in-ring style or iron man status came first. he's dean ouroboros and thats the way he Loves it

• Locked thread