Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tonight's Best Match Will Be:
This poll is closed.
Brock vs Joe 25 27.78%
Roman vs Braun 15 16.67%
Seth vs Bray 1 1.11%
Alexa vs Sasha 10 11.11%
Iron Man Tag Match 9 10.00%
Enzo vs Big Cass 7 7.78%
The Miz vs Ambrose 3 3.33%
Neville vs Tozawa 20 22.22%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
I'm glad that after Braun just been beaten previously by running at people and them sidestepping, Roman loses by running at Braun and him sidestepping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

gently caress YEAH VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Soothing Vapors posted:

pretty sure they're We Want Balor chants

What the gently caress are they even doing with him?

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Oh my Lord I missed the assassination of Braun Strowman by the coward Roman Reigns?

And his funeral: the slater/hawkins match

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

CALM DOWN BRAUN

Screamed into the back of a crashed ambulance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Out of all the things that suck about modern WWE, no pyro makes entrances lovely. I remember when Brock had 2 pyros to punctuate his entrance and they were awesome.

WIthout it, he looks so much more stupid and stars feel so much less special. Just people walking down :(

Why the gently caress did Joe not follow up on that slam, apart from the obvious reason that the psychology needed it? Just have the ref ward him off, it made Joe look so stupid for not pushing his advantage.

• Locked thread