Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tonight's Best Match Will Be:
This poll is closed.
Brock vs Joe 25 27.78%
Roman vs Braun 15 16.67%
Seth vs Bray 1 1.11%
Alexa vs Sasha 10 11.11%
Iron Man Tag Match 9 10.00%
Enzo vs Big Cass 7 7.78%
The Miz vs Ambrose 3 3.33%
Neville vs Tozawa 20 22.22%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
"I'm gonna get the poo poo kicked outta me but eh in the grand scheme that's not so bad."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

holy poo poo that was a nasty bump

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

So I guess we aren't getting an impromptu Balor/Samson match unless this goes until like 1130

This match will own though

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

"may have ended the Dead Man's career"

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Spiffster posted:

We get this and no Balor? Yeah I agree with the crowd and I like Slater :colbert:

seriously, how is there no spot for Balor on this PPV

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Braun Strowman owns so loving hard

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

So was that *actually* a double turn? Was the point that Reigns just snapped?

whatever it ruled

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Lesnar/Joe is a legit dream match and I hope it's not just a squash :ohdear:

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

I honestly can't decide if I liked that match because Joe looked pretty good in it or if I hated it because it loving blew outside of that

I am so tired of Lesnar, would kill to see Braun or Balor or hell, maybe even Reigns, take the belt off of him at Summerslam because holy poo poo is he boring now

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Someone please tell me how Brock's matches aren't 90% lazy as gently caress, 10% squash/spectacle at this point, it's literally the same thing Roman does and yet lots of people whine about Roman and jizz themselves over Brock.

here's my white hot take: i like roman more than brock now

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

VJeff posted:

Yeah but dude you get that Brock's matches are like that so Roman will look SO COOL AND STRONG AND BIG DOG AND YARD when he lasts more than five minutes with Lesnar, right? Brock murdered Randy Orton and Dean Ambrose and Samoa Joe and Goldberg but -- my god -- he's suplexing Roman and ROMAN IS LAUGHING?! HOW CAN HE POSSIBLY BE LAUGHING?!

At least I can fuckin hate Roman guts and boo the hell out of him because he's *present.*

I just don't give a poo poo about Lesnar at all because he shows up every 3 or 4 months to wrestle a 12 minute match where he does german suplexes over and over again.

I'll take the former any day, even if the booking is infuriating.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

VJeff posted:

Granted. Roman is way more present than Brock and he regularly has Good-to-Great TV and PPV matches. I just wanna make sure we're all on the same page with what the reality of the booking is.

And I mean, if they finally loving Did The Thing with Roman tonight, then he could actually be unironically great, now.

:agreed:

Roman's booking is terrible and frustrating, and it's no coincidence that (I think) he's gotten a lot better since they've made a genuine effort to build up Braun as his nemesis/rival. If they book the aftermath of tonight right, it could be great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I think Miz is a better talker than Heyman. Cena too.

I also think Joe is a really underrated talker and maybe one of the top 5 in the company.

• Locked thread