Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tonight's Best Match Will Be:
This poll is closed.
Brock vs Joe 25 27.78%
Roman vs Braun 15 16.67%
Seth vs Bray 1 1.11%
Alexa vs Sasha 10 11.11%
Iron Man Tag Match 9 10.00%
Enzo vs Big Cass 7 7.78%
The Miz vs Ambrose 3 3.33%
Neville vs Tozawa 20 22.22%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
goldust and r truth arent tonight?

well that sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
heh

balls

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

can neville and tozawa start yet

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

rip enzo's career in, what, 4 months?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

go titus brand

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

"and more!"

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

that ruled. tozawa rules.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

nooooo

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Dias posted:

i don't care the shining wizard is a cool as heck move

yeah they're real cool.

get down baby, get down.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

:(

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

lmao cesaro looking up into the distance

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

genuinely shocked enzo and cass isnt first

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

a new study bible! posted:

Bray is lower on the card than Enzo Amore

the guy on the cover of the next video game is too

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

that was a pretty neat ddt thing

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

uh thats aj's thing i dunno if you've seen it yet seth

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

lol seth's slaps

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

lol poo poo are they gonna finally build bray?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

gearface becky is my best friend

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

da ultimate trill ride

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

used up all his energy, cass gonna squash him in a second

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

oh no cass your music

oh god

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

man hello again cass' music

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

who's ready for a DDDDRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

matt you klutz

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

just keep letting sheamus and cesaro get falls make it like 10-0

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Soothing Vapors posted:

has anyone said fat hardy

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

dromal phrenia posted:

we all love broken matt and for good reason, but everything i saw of his douchebag millionaire run in RoH was also great

big money matt is an underrated persona.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

hahaha what was that?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

"matt you suck"?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

you guys didnt have to just straight out say it

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

holy gently caress matt

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

matt's skin was BROKEN

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

hahaha

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

matt's new gimmick is that he believes he's an old delta blues singer named bleedin matt hardy

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

christ matts blood is still all over the mat

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

why would that work again

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

this is a pretty dang good match right here

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

really?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

but nikki cross is the only woman in wwe who does tables

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Intruder posted:

What was the finish? There's a thunderstorm here and my power went out for a minute

bliss lost on countout, but retained

• Locked thread