Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tonight's Best Match Will Be:
This poll is closed.
Brock vs Joe 25 27.78%
Roman vs Braun 15 16.67%
Seth vs Bray 1 1.11%
Alexa vs Sasha 10 11.11%
Iron Man Tag Match 9 10.00%
Enzo vs Big Cass 7 7.78%
The Miz vs Ambrose 3 3.33%
Neville vs Tozawa 20 22.22%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
you guys have a lot higher expectations than i do of the lesnar samoa joe match i have a feeling it'll be p lovely but hopefully ill be wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
they should have everyone decked out in 50s style clothing and make up and whatnot, would have been cool as gently caress and made GREAT BALLS OF FIRE unique, could do it every year and cheese up the 50s stuff but nope wwe

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i used to like rollins it's too bad wwe cant write for poo poo

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
btw i have always hated bray wyatt and him cheating on his wife and her divorcing him is some great confirmation bias eat poo poo buddy

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

dromal phrenia posted:

while i agree because cheating is very bad ( :alexa: ) i must point out he cheated on her with Jojo, and that's pretty loving impressive for Bray.

fair

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
ok hear me out this makes no sense but i think dana is hot and thicc she can flex her biceps over me any day :love:

her wrasslin is horrible tho

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

dromal phrenia posted:

i love that mike mizanin has taken "the miz" which was just a poo poo-tier imitation of the rock, into a character so established that i no longer roll my eyes when i hear the name "the miz"

and then it creates terrible hilarious puns (is it even a pun really?) such as miztourage

miz is unironically my favourite wrassler right now due mostly to his promos but his wrestling has improved in the last couple years just wish he was still on smackdown the feud with danielson was awesome

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Jackie D posted:

Am I wrong to think there's a nonzero chance Joe wins

brock squash got to keep lesnar strong so roman can crush him at wrestlemania to unite both belts, heard it here first

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
bray wyatt won lmao wtf is that poo poo

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
eventually seth will get a huge push around october you wouldn't put a dude on the cover and not have him strong when the game comes out but lmao that poo poo finish

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Bumper Stickup posted:

Nah Miz has always been uninteresting to me. Have never understood why anybody likes him.

i quoted this to yell at you and now in finally getting to the post show and you are so wrong it's amazing the miz is loving amazing

how can anyone dislike the miz? he is the best pure heel in the wwe aha watch him just poo poo talk renee after the show

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
seriously PM me i will not fite you IRL but argue with you that the miz is awesome because i love him

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Bill Goldberg posted:

he's a terrible wrestler is how

his wrestling has improved the last year plus a lot and i know it's stealing danielson's moves but it works and he does it well as a heel and here's an unpopular opinion. Dean has been phoning it in since the shield broke up and the fact miz can have a half decent match with him is amazing, no one can say dean is putting any effort into any match he got carried by AJ/Cena/Miz at smackdown come at me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Cardboard Box posted:

miz is an average wrestler. he's had bad matches, he's had surprisingly really good matches, he's had a million matches that were just there.

he was an average wrestler now he's above average but he's the best promo in the wwe and the older i get the more i like the soap opera poo poo and i only expect decent wrestling at ppv events and even then the big ppv events, did you see how lovely lesnar/joe was tonight?

• Locked thread