Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tonight's Best Match Will Be:
This poll is closed.
Brock vs Joe 25 27.78%
Roman vs Braun 15 16.67%
Seth vs Bray 1 1.11%
Alexa vs Sasha 10 11.11%
Iron Man Tag Match 9 10.00%
Enzo vs Big Cass 7 7.78%
The Miz vs Ambrose 3 3.33%
Neville vs Tozawa 20 22.22%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
if Samoa Joe wins tonight I want to see an updated version of the Punk/Joe MS Paint comic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

bradzilla posted:

How would you feel about Joe punching Brock a few times, then getting suplexed several times, then F5, pin?

Cause you should probably expect that and be pleasantly surprised if it's anything else.

Its not like Joe has proven he can have a ***** match with a low cardio big guy who can't bump

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

bradzilla posted:

yeah that definitely matters to Vince McMahon

I always assumed Brock having zero effort matches was more Brock than Vince

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I feel like Bray Wyatt might be the single greatest wasted gimmick since the Nexus

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Dias posted:

It's a pity LU will die before Bray makes it out of WWE because I wanna see him doing his thing in a show where supernatural BS is the point of it all.

Like imagine a world where Bray Wyatt had won even one of his feuds ever

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I am openly going to bet 180 of those wins are from house shows

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

wow 183 now

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The colors Duke

The colors

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Shadalator posted:

How long has it been since Pat Patterson came up with good finishes for this poo poo company?

I only watched one match since WM and it was Miz/Slater from this week and the ending pissed me off so much I shut off the tv

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

One of the most promising tag teams in wwe history

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Enzo Amore looks like a human yeast infection

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Only the WWE would look at a talker who cannot wrestle and a wrestler who has no charisma and decide they need to be split up

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Big cass should get a new catch phrase where he says "I will put you in a CASSket" and then dramatically pause to let it sink in

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I am going to love the weird biased bullshit version of his TNA death spiral

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

here comes the " no seriously guys let us do broken already" boys

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Cesaro/Sheamus have won the Beer Money Memorial "Random team up that shouldn't work this well" championship

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

He legit knocks himself out jumping into the roof of a truck :xd:

I like how they basically abandoned "with great power comes great responsibilities" and its now "with great power comes wwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

projecthalaxy posted:

They should do an Iron Man match with survivor series damage levels, people getting pinned off clotheslines and taunts. Somebody wins 22-19 or something.

An iron man match where the person gets hit with the sledge in the first five seconds and just gets pinned over and over for an hour

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

come on humiliating loss that will lead to broken

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ok so now that it is established you can get a count out in an iron man match I want a match to happen where one opponent gets kidnapped and put in a van and driven out of the arena and just gets counted out over and over

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Fat Lowtax posted:

I am Iron Man

Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

Describe this Iron man match

"Doo Doo"

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Are we certain Curt Hennig's wife never cheated on him with Arn Anderson?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Braun Strowman is a real life Liefeld character jesus

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

This is the most meta burial of Heath Slater yet

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

No one researched how long the jaws of life actually take huh

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I want a little Braun counter in the bottom of the screen

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

And Braun was never seen again...

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

One thing I learned from that angle is that Kurt has an A+ "what the gently caress" face

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Codependent Poster posted:

Well we just saw an attempted murder but IT'S MAIN EVENT TIME

Only attempted, not even a full Owen

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I will never stop finding Brock's tiny legs hilarious

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Brock lesnars like a double amputee and they could only find toothpicks backstage for prosthetics

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The last time Brock Lesnar had leg day was with the Vikings

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Brock Lesnar has the calves of a japanese schoolgirl

Seriously put him in a plaid skirt and take a photo from the waist down and you could sell that to a pervy businessman somewhere

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The nuts, Brock's ever present weakness

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Maybe it wouldn't be so easy to hit you in the balls if you didn;t have the thigh gap of a 12 year ethiopian Brock

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

So if you play Brock Lesnar in WWE 17 is every grapple move just the german suplex

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

lol

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Pictured, the heat from that finish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

pressedbunny posted:

That was a real lazy "gently caress it, I'm going home" finish.

Yeah it was basically the equivalent of "my planet needs me"

• Locked thread