Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tonight's Best Match Will Be:
This poll is closed.
Brock vs Joe 25 27.78%
Roman vs Braun 15 16.67%
Seth vs Bray 1 1.11%
Alexa vs Sasha 10 11.11%
Iron Man Tag Match 9 10.00%
Enzo vs Big Cass 7 7.78%
The Miz vs Ambrose 3 3.33%
Neville vs Tozawa 20 22.22%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

thanks for making a poll without a comedy option, jerusalem, you BIG DORK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

get excited fellas because I am going to post a lot tonight! FOR THE PPV GREAT BALLS OF FIRE!

With all of you, my great wrestling friends that I love!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

this PPV sounds good on paper so it'll probably be bad

but if its good i can be happily surprised and if its bad i can ROAST those wwe fuckers and really show them whats what!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Alcohol and Fire DO NOT MIX

alcohol and balls mix in a lot of ways but throw fire in there and hoo boy

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Spiffster posted:

The card for this actually looks good... how will it be spoiled? Any guesses?

all the matches are going to have poo poo finishes and after each one i will clap and bark like a trained seal

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Do not even ask posted:

alexa wins after sasha banks poops herself and slips on her own poop

finally vince will get someone to do that farting gimmick justice

This would actually be extremely funny and good, although perhaps less good than when Alexa beat the poo poo out of bayley with a kendo stick and then pinned her.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

lesnar got wellness'd by UFC not WWE

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

jerusalem check your PMs and save the wwe thread and make me co-mod

and make a fun game for us for this ppv!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Soothing Vapors posted:

this will be the first ppv i have watched since mania, I think

100% for BRAUUUUUUUUN

part of me is glad you're here, and part of me is still wary. BUT I SHALL ERR ON THE SIDE OF FUN!

thus, welcome to the ppv thread! lets see some half-naked people get beat up for our enjoyment! i hope its good, and if it cant be good, i hope it will be ridiculous

and i think my 50's lingo is limited to "cool your jets, daddy-o!" but its not a contest without a prize, so give someone an av cert for, uh, most ridiculous 50's-style post

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

its on! ITS ON! and david otungas here :eng99:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

they couldnt even get the audio on for her saying "goodness gracious"

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

its still bullshit that some people dont have cool logos for their car intros

YASSS BRAAAAAAUUUUUUN

if roman reigns don't come out fat as hell, I hope Braun force feeds him a bucket of lard and rolls him into the ambulance

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

the big dog stands tall but not wide, so soon he shall not stand

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

not having roman spear braun from inside the back of the ambulance is further evidence that WWE doesn't know how to book anything well at all

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

im looking up 50s slang and somebody better say "Cmon snake, lets rattle"

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

21 Hoot Salute posted:

WHY THE gently caress is the set literally not a big burning ball of fire x 2

giant vince mcmahon teabagging a burning oil drum

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

found your theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=png-JFDCjVU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

plus you're on team BRAAAAAAAAUN so we get to roar together as he beats the hell out of roman reigns

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Bill Goldberg posted:

seth rollins loving sucks

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

im listening to jerry lee lewis instead of bray and they should actually just drown him out with the same

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Do not even ask posted:

go away bray no one cares

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Do it ironically posted:

btw i have always hated bray wyatt and him cheating on his wife and her divorcing him is some great confirmation bias eat poo poo buddy

while i agree because cheating is very bad ( :alexa: ) i must point out he cheated on her with Jojo, and that's pretty loving impressive for Bray.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

there are at least TWO women that have voluntarily had sex with Bray Wyatt, and one of them is very attractive!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

:syoon: :syoon: :syoon: ALEXA BLISS :syoon: :syoon: :syoon:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

sasha bald and shes gonna poop in the ring like that one mma girl

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

dana brooke thinks botcha stanks is gonna win, but she also thinks dolph ziggler is a good man to be in a relationship with

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i love that mike mizanin has taken "the miz" which was just a poo poo-tier imitation of the rock, into a character so established that i no longer roll my eyes when i hear the name "the miz"

and then it creates terrible hilarious puns (is it even a pun really?) such as miztourage

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

"the miztourage!", said by multiple people, without cracking up or groaning in pain

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i did not care about this split at all but the enzo promo on RAW was fire and now i hope its more than just a quick burial

i mean it WONT be, but I'm slightly invested now.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

enzos face when cass admitted it vs. dean's face when seth took a chair to roman

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

enzo has some deece acting chops for a wrestler, he cried at the reveal, he really sold the reunion, and he did great on the babyface promo

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

id be bad on a pre-show panel because my response to "is there any way enzo can beat cass?" is "...maybe he learned to work the leg?"

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

hmmm samoa joe more dangerous than undertaker, cena, HHH?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

WHEN DO WE GET TO THE TOZAWA FACTORY

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

when did neville get the ikaruga version of miz's digital red carpet?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

AH! AH! AH! AH! AH!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

avoided mentioning austin aries

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Spiffster posted:

Quick question, watching this on my PS3 and every now and again it seems to jump back 5 seconds or so mid stream. Anyone else dealing with that?

im doing the same and yeah it's skipping back a little, not quite 5 seconds. i used the FF function to move me back to current time

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

tozawa gonna get beat down till his good friend and fellow Titus-Brander Apollo Crews comes up and then he rallies and wins!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Bumper Stickup posted:

I am here and I am ready to see balls be set on fire.

the balls are great!

• Locked thread