Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tonight's Best Match Will Be:
This poll is closed.
Brock vs Joe 25 27.78%
Roman vs Braun 15 16.67%
Seth vs Bray 1 1.11%
Alexa vs Sasha 10 11.11%
Iron Man Tag Match 9 10.00%
Enzo vs Big Cass 7 7.78%
The Miz vs Ambrose 3 3.33%
Neville vs Tozawa 20 22.22%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Joe/Brock is almost certainly a squash and Roman wins the ambulance match since Roman is winning the title at Summerslam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The_Rob posted:

I really want Brock vs joe to be good. That's a dream match for me, and I want two big dudes beating this piss out of each other.

How would you feel about Joe punching Brock a few times, then getting suplexed several times, then F5, pin?

Cause you should probably expect that and be pleasantly surprised if it's anything else.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Its not like Joe has proven he can have a ***** match with a low cardio big guy who can't bump

yeah that definitely matters to Vince McMahon

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

That's a bad finish... This ppv is gonna be bad

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Enzo's promo was really good but the match loving sucked

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I'm guessing they tie, then double dq in sudden death

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004