Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tonight's Best Match Will Be:
This poll is closed.
Brock vs Joe 25 27.78%
Roman vs Braun 15 16.67%
Seth vs Bray 1 1.11%
Alexa vs Sasha 10 11.11%
Iron Man Tag Match 9 10.00%
Enzo vs Big Cass 7 7.78%
The Miz vs Ambrose 3 3.33%
Neville vs Tozawa 20 22.22%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
this will be the first ppv i have watched since mania, I think

100% for BRAUUUUUUUUN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

dromal phrenia posted:

part of me is glad you're here, and part of me is still wary. BUT I SHALL ERR ON THE SIDE OF FUN!

thus, welcome to the ppv thread! lets see some half-naked people get beat up for our enjoyment! i hope its good, and if it cant be good, i hope it will be ridiculous

and i think my 50's lingo is limited to "cool your jets, daddy-o!" but its not a contest without a prize, so give someone an av cert for, uh, most ridiculous 50's-style post

:glomp:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Bill Goldberg posted:

seth rollins loving sucks

finally, a sentiment that can bring us all together

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

already a good ppv thx to emma

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

also this is the most relaxed and charismatic I've ever seen Otunga

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Bill Goldberg posted:

thats his laptop, otunga is actually behind it

haha

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

botcha stanks
lmao

i cant quit u bb

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I could not care less about Enzo or Cass separately

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Do it ironically posted:

ok hear me out this makes no sense but i think dana is hot and thicc she can flex her biceps over me any day :love:

her wrasslin is horrible tho

p l z c o n t r o l

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

poo poo finish, good match

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

RealFoxy posted:

What a lovely ending to a match that had the fans into it

fans are finally behind a cruiserweight, quick, let's have him lose to a trick wile e. coyote wouldn't fall for

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Dango Bango posted:

Why do I watch this poo poo? It's just going to be a bunch of poo poo finishes and Roman standing tall. Always is.

Braun will win if u just believe in him hard enough

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

someone post the brock being choked pic!

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Maxwell Lord posted:

Okay the Drive-In aesthetic is fun.

they really brought their A game for this gimmick

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

curtainjerking is too good for rollins/wyatt, should have been on preshow

or main event

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

I missed Neville/Tozawa? Good match?

j-ru why are u always wandering into ufc and wwe threads 45 minutes late and asking if the matches were ok

get a FUCKIn watch pal

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

oh poo poo that head spike on the apron looked sick

they should give that to someone better than Bray

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

tecnocrat posted:

The lovely thing is, we don't even get the RAW tomorrow here in Dallas. It's in Houston I think. So like a 240 mile drive for them tonight.

goddamn Texas is big

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

My life is designed around the notion that nobody bothers me when I'm legitimately busy but the moment I want to do something leisurely/relax people are calling and bugging me about nonsense. :smith:

ah, I see you are also married. condolences friend

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

america is loving gigantic. florida alone is huge to drive through

I need to visit more of your backwoods megastates and experience the desolation firsthand

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

VJeff posted:

Man, Bray adding some new stuff to his moveset tonight.

this is the most inventive offense ive ever seen Bray produce and im still so fuckin bored

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lol

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

if that's what god looked like it'd explain a whole lot

just a slob like one of us
just a stranger full of pus
tryin to make his way home

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Do not even ask posted:

it's official

seth rollins is the world's biggest loving loser

Bayley still exists

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

gently caress this colors poo poo bring back the flags

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

with the amount of merch Enzo moves you'd think the company would not want to sacrifice him to his black hole of charisma friend

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

beergod posted:

are enzo and cass like friends irl and came up together in the indie scene like owens and zayn or no

NXT creation, I think

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

pressedbunny posted:

Yes, but he's not 7' tall, and he can not be taught to be so.

these are undeniable truths :(

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

imagine how much egg would be on all our faces if Enzo wins this feud

I would enjoy it anyway

also I guess Enzo got custody of SAWFT in the divorce

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

21 Hoot Salute posted:

drat CFO$ you kinda shat out a poo poo on this one

CFO$ watched Cass wrestling and gave us a theme commensurate with his talent

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

where do either one of these two go after this? enzo to 205? cass to a feud with titus? this is so fuckin dumb

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

drat miz get some biore strips for your nose man

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I am going to love the weird biased bullshit version of his TNA death spiral

I genuinely enjoy Vince's "victor writes the history" bullshit

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I've never been entirely clear on why S&C started wearing matching skirts

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I love Sheasaro's trickeration plays

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

It's cool when Vince does it because he actually won.

HHH and Stephanie don't and it loving sucks when they do it

are you implying that someone other than Stephanie started the women's revolution?????

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

all my girlfriends said this is, in fact, bad

all none of them!!!!!!!!! :mmmsmug:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

She actually started the civil rights movement

lol

Bumper Stickup posted:

I hope not. Stephanie has started all the coolest and goodest things about wrestling.

wisdom imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

im not sure if thats worse than what i implied :thunk:

i cant keep up w/ u fuckin millenials and ur new smileys

• Locked thread