Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tonight's Best Match Will Be:
This poll is closed.
Brock vs Joe 25 27.78%
Roman vs Braun 15 16.67%
Seth vs Bray 1 1.11%
Alexa vs Sasha 10 11.11%
Iron Man Tag Match 9 10.00%
Enzo vs Big Cass 7 7.78%
The Miz vs Ambrose 3 3.33%
Neville vs Tozawa 20 22.22%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Do it ironically posted:

btw i have always hated bray wyatt and him cheating on his wife and her divorcing him is some great confirmation bias eat poo poo buddy

Divorce is good, Chris Benoit's marriage lasted until death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Panamaniac posted:

I'd read he requested and received his release.

That was false, he was fired.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Neville Level doesn't seem like something angry gremlin Neville would say.

They should have had Aries making it up because dumb names was his gimmick.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

That's not a good finish.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Becky isn't the only moron horsewoman.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

shiksa posted:

why would that work again

Last time was Smackdown.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

That move works once per show. She used up her charges.

I would expect one more where it doesn't work.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Bumper Stickup posted:

IMO that knee spot looked dumb.

It's rolled away from 99% of the time, she's probably not used to actually landing it.

Edit: edit is not quote? That's a first, thanks Awful app.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They're going to call that the Sliding Wizard right?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's supposed to be a sunset flip powerbomb but Sasha nearly made it a piledriver.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Blue Balls of Fire for the crowd.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I mean this is obviously a setup to a no countout/dq match since Alexa has used both those outs, so it's okay for a PPV actually called Great Balls of Fire that came free with your Holy Foley subscription.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Shinjobi posted:

Yeah, but it's fine in Alexa's case. Really. I promise. Sasha was beginning to turn the tide, everything was going her way, so Alexa ducks out yet again in a new way.

Now I doubt we'll see Bayley again, but you could make an argument for a triple threat match if you really wanted to.

Sasha demands a street fight rules match so Alexa has no shortcuts, but Nia helps Alexa.

Go all in. Make the crowds hate.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

mary had a little clam posted:

So.... all heels so far? I'm glad Alexis, Bray, and Miz won but I feel bad for the 9 year olds

9 year olds love Alexa.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Supreme Allah posted:

Wouldn't brock just snap his neck in a shoot. I dont know about Joes background

Brock needed steroids to beat Mark Hunt who is fat and bad.

Samoa Joe is fat and okay.

So Joe should be fine as long as Brock isn't on steroids!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

TERRIBLE SHITLORD posted:

I feel like you are being a bit generous with a lot of those. Factoring in the finishes It's been a solid night of #BOO.

His scale is solely other WWE matches.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Roman is wearing bad guy colors.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Dias posted:

it always goes over

It's either 20 minutes short or 15 minutes over. No middle ground.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Roman's regular punches look pretty good, way better than the Superman Punch does.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I feel like that is against the spirit of the match.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Roman just assaulted a dude doing his job.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Hahaha did the match finish off camera?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Cardboard Box posted:

it wouldn't be the first time they went past the hour

If they go too far they might have to delay the other programming they also own.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

explosivo posted:

So.. How did they do this? Was there a cut somewhere in there? I can only assume they didn't actually have Roman crash an ambulance while he and Braun were in it.

I would guess pre-taped crash with the back empty, then Braun enters through the front since ambulances are open between.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

AKA Driver posted:

They should have sent Joe/Lesnar to the ring to start their match while they were opening the ambulance, not Slater/Hawkins.

Brock's contract stipulates he only does one split screen a month, and they used it last week.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The bell rung before the intros guys.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

surf rock posted:

There are like three people on the planet who could legit take Lesnar in a fight. I do agree that he would do better than the vast majority of the roster.

One is Chris Jericho.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Awful.

Now have crazy Roman attack him.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They're still saying Roman gets to beat Brock at Summerslam actually so he might go away sooner.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Raskolnikov38 posted:

"you're another actor, another heel"

sasha you better hope vince doesnt watch this

They haven't announced the Total Divas casting either.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Dango Bango posted:

That's kind of what I was wondering when I posted earlier -- they're sticking way too close to the script on Raw Talk.

I don't know, Sasha just poo poo on the whole build for her match.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

There's like 20 guys who have been there longer than you, Miz.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

tweet my meat posted:

I'm kinda new to wrestling in general so I still don't entirely get the hate for Roman, all I've seen of him (mostly the strowman feud) has been pretty fantastic.

Lesnar on the other hand put on a premature ejaculation of a match that killed all the excitement that Joe and Heyman built up for me, has a lazy moveset that mostly consists of two moves, is apparently mostly absent from the day to day stuff, and can't really sell his beast gimmick without heyman. gently caress that guy.

The Strowman feud is a rarity where Roman is allowed to look weak.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

brock left, won legit gold, and actually came back, so of course vince bends over backwards for him. if there's one thing to learn, abuse vince's abandonment issues and you'll get the best deal in the world.

The UFC heavyweight division isn't really legit.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Mel Mudkiper posted:

as opposed to

An actual gold medal I guess?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Miz does real well with these semi real life jealousy angles, probably because they're real.

Too bad they have to be paired with garbage Dean Ambrose matches. They also have a limited shelf life.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Front facebusters suck rear end. He needs a new finisher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Most people don't realize that a big part of why he wrestles like that except in really high profile situations is that he's wrestled more than ANYONE in WWE the past 3-4 years without getting hurt. The dude is a loving ironman, and a workhorse on the house show circuit.

You're reversing the reasons.

• Locked thread