Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

iospace posted:

What's Sports Parity? It's that each team has an equal chance of winning the championship. But the reality is much different. We have super-teams, dynasties, and teams that get so close and never can finish the job. The question is, should the leagues and organizers enforce it, and if so, how?

I leave the floor open to you all.

full communism now, but with baseball, and mostly just take all the yankees money away and forcethem to play with a pee wee team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

EvanTH posted:

the premise is that i want my team to win but the other teams are too good, probably from cheating

Guillotine the Patriots, got it

• Locked thread