Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Garbonix
Oct 9, 2012
My suggestion would be D2 to D4 because this gives us an opening to bait an early rush for check from them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garbonix
Oct 9, 2012
I am for making them rush to protect their king so Bishop to b5 for check and even if they move out a pawn we can still take the pace from here. I mean only 4 of their pieces can block the check and if they use the knight for it we can take both the pawn and it in 2 turns, otherwise we move our knight out to protect what might take our bishop.

Garbonix
Oct 9, 2012
From looking at the board and the moves they can make. My vote is for Nc3, allowing us to protect our queen from their pawn if we have to or can be moved to threaten their queen.

Garbonix
Oct 9, 2012
Nc3 is getting my vote again, but have a feeling that moving pawn to d5 is better to do with how they've been playing.

Garbonix
Oct 9, 2012
d5 gets my vote. It gives a great bait for setting off a chain of capturing and if not we pressure their queen.

Garbonix
Oct 9, 2012
Qf5+ for they are open let us force their hand.

Garbonix
Oct 9, 2012
Qf5+ Seems to be the best we can do with the lest risk and if they block with queen we can take it with rook. Also leaves us with the chance to use our knight for another check in a few turns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garbonix
Oct 9, 2012
Nxa7+ It gives us everything we want and more.

• Locked thread