Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Guys once I unlocked Azazel in BoI I can't bring myself to play any other character is this a Bad Thing or a Good Thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Goons, I'm having a network connectivity issue with my Switch. Went to put on some hulu this morning and got told my ATT account was past due, and get redirected to their website int he console's browser. Turns out my autopay had been turned off, whatever, made the payment, all good. Phones and computers are all good to go on the WIFI, but the Switch just WILL NOT connect. I keep getting told that "registration is necessary" and getting sent to ATT's website in the console browser. I'm tried every conceivable combination of restarting the Switch, the Router, clearing the network info and reconnecting, leaving the Switch off for a few minutes, clearing the user chache, I'm at my wit's end. Anyone had this issue before?

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Had some friends over tonight and one of them had Crawl on his Switch (that he could easily bring over because it's a Switch, and good), and holy poo poo Crawl is extremely my jam. Bought it on mine as soon as they left. It's just as fun solo as it is with a group. It scratches multiple itches, from retro graphics to Lovecraftian aesthetics, it's got roguelike replayability, it's got evil Pokemon, god drat people, give Crawl a try it's only :15bux:

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
I'm not a PS4 or Xbox guy so I'm super stoked for MHGU on the switch. I downloaded the Japanese demo just to get a taste and now half my news items are in Japanese lol

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

DLC Inc posted:

not sure if this was known but N++ coming later this month

https://twitter.com/metanetsoftware/status/994881047580979200

Omg yaaas I still fire up N+ on my PC from time to time.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

I know literally nothing about this game but I am all-in based on this cinematic.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Anyone play Wizard of Legend? We had some pretty good times with Crawl, and WoL looks like a co-op Crawl. Pixel graphic action roguelike with less divorce-causing shenanigans? Tell me it's good, please.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Chill Penguin posted:

20 games? Easy
SM64
GoldenEye
Shadows of the Empire
Whichever two Mario Parties are best
Mario Tennis
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Smash Bros
Kirby 64
Starfox 64
Paper Mario
Pokémon Snap
Sin and Punishment
Mischief Makers
NFL Blitz
Mario Kart 64
Yoshi Story
Paper Mario
Blast Corps

No Pilot Wings?! For shame.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Holy cow I just played the Octopath Traveller demo and that game and s loving gorgeous. Day one buy for sure.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
The only reason I don't regret wasting my time on A Link Between Worlds is that the amount of time wasted was so small because I knocked that thing out in like an afternoon. Glad I was just borrowing it from a friend.

That's my hot Zelda take. BotW is good and real.

Edit: I haven't played skyward sword but I heard is was bad like babby's first Zelda game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
My right joycon stick is broken. It won't register tilting right (when it's vetical, like in handheld mode or the controller mount).

I know Nintendo will fix joycons with connectivity problems, but am I SOL on a hosed up stick?

• Locked thread