Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

L0cke17 posted:

Theta has been going steadily downhill since gooniversity was founded. It used to be that new players were told to go to theta and ask for help and advice when they first got to deklein. The steady stream of :shobon: newbees seemed to make people more consistently behave and gave bittervets something to do besides argue about stupid ratting and mining drama. Circa 2014-2015 was the best theta comms ever were.

After the stream of newbees stopped it's just become cesspool of krabs and people who are too socially inept to find anyone else to talk to on mumble so they just go to the biggest open channel on the server.

Circa 2014-2015 happened to be the time when there was theta sperg comms and theta cool comms with Ted and Asher and zungen and dekswat, etc, before dekswat was a thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Null sucks.

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug
Free Catpiss Everdeen.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

The Hambulance posted:

Free Catpiss Everdeen.

Let's bring back Kristopher Arione while we're at it

please don't

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Why the gently caress is your avatar an anime

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Because weeb gonna weeb

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

DisgracelandUSA posted:

Circa 2014-2015 happened to be the time when there was theta sperg comms and theta cool comms with Ted and Asher and zungen and dekswat, etc, before dekswat was a thing.

This is very true. Spergs often got smacked down quickly. Now those people are too important to moderate a channel. Or quit Eve :rip: Ted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

i gave my supercap pilot/avatar/wyvern away to some dude in kf that has 420 pap links

• Locked thread