Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Show's goofy as gently caress but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in where it goes from here. Fingers crossed it ends up more like Code Geass and less like Guilty Crown.

Still feels like I missed something though--why did they sedate (or kill) the woman in the next bed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

I suspected it was something like that, but I missed the tell earlier. Presumably the girl across the aisle was smart enough to claim she slept through the whole thing.

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Ain't on Prime, it's on a separate Amazon-owned streaming service which is not included in the Prime fee. They've erected a wall between the different selections, you see. :v:

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Wasn't 'spy games at an all-girl's school' a plotline in Foyle's War or something? Or one of those other mystery series the BBC churns out like Japan does isekai light novels at any rate. Not with the radioactive magic engines obviously, but one of you must know the show I'm thinking about. Can't think of the name and it's driving me crazy.

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Grouchio posted:

Have we run into any commies or anarchists in this show?

paragon1 posted:

Did you see any?
They showed her eating on top of the machine, and engaging in a work slowdown multiple times. At the very least, she's a saboteur and potentially even a unionist agitator.

Rangpur fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Aug 21, 2017

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

You're all going to look exceptionally foolish nitpicking the spycraft when they pull a Code Geass around episode 20 or so, and reveal the Black Lizard Planet is real & planning an invasion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Heck, I thought they confirmed a 2nd season way back when the first couple episodes were airing. I'm enjoying the show for what it is thus far, but it would be disappointing if they never got the chance to escalate things further. If one season is all we get however, I think the likely climax is a direct confrontation with Normandy's killer secretary rather than the man himself. She comes off as the most immediate tangible threat.

• Locked thread