Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
I'm getting Lovecraftian vibes from this upcoming exploration adventure. Also they're sooooo never coming back from their exploration, except Reg. My guess is that he's the one that brought up the letter from the Netherworld, and then maybe curiosity made him keep ascending?

/edit
Ep2 was so much better without the constant "in your face" music. It was good scores in ep1, but way too overbearing and obnoxious. Hopefully it stays toned down a bit.

/edit2
IMHO!!!!

Popoto fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Jul 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
goons: debating the existence of a vertical class in a show about a bottomless abyss.

Popoto fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Jul 15, 2017

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Lurking Haro posted:

Today's episode wrapped up volume 1.
It will probably end with volume 5, chapter 38, unless they go for an original ending. Chapter 42 was only released this week and it's a monthly series.

The manga is still running and they haven't reached the end yet. 3 episodes per layer on average would be closer.

They can send balloons up, but if you want to send a message down, somebody has to deliver it to make sure it arrives. The Abyss is pretty large and irregular.
Even the balloons aren't guaranteed to make it.

Wait so this won't have a proper ending? Now I'm kinda put off about watching...

• Locked thread