Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Swarmin Swedes
Oct 22, 2008

Akarshi posted:

4. Life: A User's Manuel - Georges Perec I barely know what this book is about, and I can't remember how I found out about it, but I have it as a gift or something.

Great book, first part is a little tough to get into because there is a whole lot of describing apartments and different objects in the apartment but totally worth it.

1. The Idiot - Dostoyevsky I really haven't read enough Russian lit and have had this on the to-read list for a while.

2 One Hundred Years of Solitude - Gabriel Garcia Marquez I have been bouncing around Latin/South American lit but have missed this one

3.Maldoror - Comte de Lautreamont Bought this a while ago and haven't gotten around to reading it

4. The Street of Crocodiles - Bruno Schulz It has been sitting on my nightstand

5.The Obscene Bird of the Night - Jose Donoso Came highly recommended and I have tried to start it a few times but have failed so this might be the push I need.

6. Gravity's Rainbow - Pyncheon Got a few hundred pages in before getting overwhelmed sometime last year think it might be time for another run at it.

7. Portrait of an Artist as a Young Man - Joyce I have been meaning to get into Joyce for a while and this seems like a good jumping off point.

8. The African Trilogy - Achebe I read Things Fall Apart but then lost momentum

Swarmin Swedes fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Jul 13, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU