Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Commentator
Hellpockets
James "Old Man" Chen
Ultra "I See You Colluding" David
Infiltration
UltraChen
Yipes
Chris Hu
Zhi (Late Night mode)
Zhi (Corporate Sponsored mode)
Aris
Ryan Hunter
Seth "My LoL Money" Killian
Spooky
When's Catherine?
View Results

• Locked thread
Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

I like cast diversity a lot but drat all these matches in top 8 have been landslides and it's kinda dull! Hope semis shows a little back and forth lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

mango sentinel posted:

I think it's the nature of a lot of matchups you've been seeing with characters built around relentless offense, either doing their thing and winning or getting shut down completely.

GG in general is like that and I get it, it just seems like everyone's defense is rough today.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Gutter Owl posted:

SOMETIMES YOU USE SOME OF THE BUTTONS TO HIT THE OTHER PLAYER PURE. PUT DOWN THE HOUSES AND GET SOME BLOCKSTUN PURE.

But why when you can jump into a 6p again??

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

That bomb conversion was so sick!

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Kazunoko losing to the dr copter bahaha, god that was fantastic

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

goatface posted:

Does any fightan game do a grizzled 50-something woman who knows krav maga or something?

http://bloodyroar.wikia.com/wiki/Mitsuko_the_Boar

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Dias posted:

I think nowadays it's relatively fast to level up in MMOs, they get you with the end-game content.

I think he plays FFXIV which is real easy to cap out on even if you can only manage an hour every couple days. He's cool

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

mango sentinel posted:

How did Infiltration go out?

Weighed down by his hair plugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

mango sentinel posted:

SF5 is a bad game to play and a decent one to watch.

It lost the player's choice slot to MvC3 so it wasn't there in any official capacity and I don't have my ear to the ground to know if there was a side tournament streamed.

Most KI folks sat out.

Blazblue finals were a little slow but the grand finals made it all worth it. Fenrich is a god.

• Locked thread