Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Commentator
Hellpockets
James "Old Man" Chen
Ultra "I See You Colluding" David
Infiltration
UltraChen
Yipes
Chris Hu
Zhi (Late Night mode)
Zhi (Corporate Sponsored mode)
Aris
Ryan Hunter
Seth "My LoL Money" Killian
Spooky
When's Catherine?
View Results

• Locked thread
dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Byolante posted:

whens mike ross

he only entered guilty gear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
spent all day playing Puyo Tetris and then the rest of the day commentating Puyo Tetris and then the rest of the night eating kbbq with Puyo Tetris players

anything fun happen in other games

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
only one anime allowed at a time

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Saoshyant posted:

I can't believe four years later people still feel a need to wax poetry for or against Melee. Nobody cares at this stage if it's a fighting game or not, if it's good or not, or even if you watch it or not. Any sane adult who doesn't like it just tunes into any of the other main events or side tournaments. Life is too short, have fun, etc.

Nah the community being bitchmade about their lifestyle game seeps into every other aspect of melee

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Coxswain Balls posted:

Very first link in the OP. Worth watching the whole thing to see just how next-level Amemiya is compared to the rest.

Doubles got a bit boring, since without him having to swap to Puyo he was just dismantling the other team in seconds while Tema was yawning. It would have been fun to have them switch it up between themselves a bit.

I wish I recorded the full match of flashman92 knocking tema into swap losers on my phone, he lost game 1 and I figured it was a done deal so I turned off my phone lol

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
https://clips.twitch.tv/ShyGoodHorseradishBCWarrior

this is still going on idk what they're playing next
https://www.twitch.tv/hyperx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Now it's JWong + Valle vs Leffen + Mango.

• Locked thread